Miss GAY
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

Steve Lee - I like guns Term L/ES 2014-2015

+11
Louud
MALLCH
Justinesoranzo
Fkipré
GersonPaul
Isora
margaux zographos
lucie
valarthaud
DUCOURANTM
Admin
15 participants

Page 2 sur 3 Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant

Steve Lee - I like guns Term L/ES 2014-2015 - Page 2 Empty Re: Steve Lee - I like guns Term L/ES 2014-2015

Message  valarthaud Jeu 11 Déc - 8:37

DUCOURANTM a écrit:
valarthaud a écrit:
Admin a écrit:
DUCOURANTM a écrit:The man like guns as everybody can like stamp. It's his passion. I think he wants to protect his hobby, against the gun control. He want to show that guns can be used just for pleasure, not necessarily for violence.

Like stamps? yes, that's a good example, and what's your personal opinion about the video?

I think that this song is a critic of the people who are against gun control

I don't think it's a critic but more like a testimony about the passions of guns. Because in the mind of a lot of people, guns are just used to make violence. It's not true for him, it's why he's against the gun control. He just wants to show his passion

I partly agree with you but it's an excessive passion

valarthaud

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Steve Lee - I like guns Term L/ES 2014-2015 - Page 2 Empty I like guns Steeve lee

Message  MALLCH Jeu 11 Déc - 8:37

In this video steeve lee is showing to people his passion for guns. He is shooting a lots of objects like fruits and including a car witch is more impressive. We can thing that is is crazy but i don't think so. I think he just love guns like a little girl like horses.

I like this video i think is funny. This man just want to show that guns are not dangerous if you know how to use it!

MALLCH

Steve Lee - I like guns Term L/ES 2014-2015 - Page 2 Empty Re: Steve Lee - I like guns Term L/ES 2014-2015

Message  lucie Jeu 11 Déc - 8:38

margaux zographos a écrit:
lucie a écrit:I think this video is a caricature. this man is in love with guns. it's very improbable! Shocked

For you the Gun can't be a good passion even if the gun is use in the right way?

Guns can be a good passion, like every things. But it's strange no? Very Happy

lucie

Message  Louud Jeu 11 Déc - 8:38

He seems to be a fan of arms Shocked

Louud

Steve Lee - I like guns Term L/ES 2014-2015 - Page 2 Empty good video

Message  Adrien de abreu Jeu 11 Déc - 8:39

It's good ! this men translate his passion in a song. He gives a positive point about guns, he speak about a burning issue in America. a problem, steve lee master guns so peoples can thinks guns isn't dangerous.

Adrien de abreu

Message  Justinesoranzo Jeu 11 Déc - 8:39

I feel that he likes guns as a woman because saw how he takes care guns.... He's in his world ! lol!

Justinesoranzo

Message  DUCOURANTM Jeu 11 Déc - 8:40

Admin a écrit:Ok, new document: Look at the following picture. Who do you think made it, people in favour or gun or in favour of gun control, and what's the message? AND what do you think?

Steve Lee - I like guns Term L/ES 2014-2015 - Page 2 Bh5KWM2IQAAkS80

In this picture, people who are in favor of gun control are dictators (Mao Zedong, Hitler ...). Barack Obama who questions the 2nd Amendment is compare with dictators. Be in favor of gun control may be like be in favor of the suppression of the liberty.

DUCOURANTM

Message  Louud Jeu 11 Déc - 8:40

lucie a écrit:
lucie a écrit:I think this video is a caricature. this man is in love with guns. it's very improbable! Shocked

For you the Gun can't be a good passion even if the gun is use in the right way?

It's strange because we don't have the used to see it (this is not our quotidient)

Louud

Message  GersonPaul Jeu 11 Déc - 8:41

I have watched a new time the video and I understand Steve Lee has like guns bounce , little or bigs, semi-automatic or Winchester bounce . For his nationality, I think he is American, he is from the Western USA Shocked and in the end of the video, he test his guns in New Zealand.

GersonPaul

Message  Admin Jeu 11 Déc - 8:41

DUCOURANTM a écrit:
Admin a écrit:Ok, new document: Look at the following picture. Who do you think made it, people in favour or gun or in favour of gun control, and what's the message? AND what do you think?

In this picture, people who are in favor of gun control are dictators (Mao Zedong, Hitler ...). Barack Obama who questions the 2nd Amendment is compare with dictators. Be in favor of gun control may be like be in favor of the suppression of the liberty.

I agree with you, but don't you find it shocking that all the dictators on the pictures were in favor of gun control? Why do you think that was the case?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://missgay.lebonforum.com

Message  Marion deborde Jeu 11 Déc - 8:41

Marion deborde

Steve Lee - I like guns Term L/ES 2014-2015 - Page 2 Empty Steve Lee is the best

Message  Juliejou38 Jeu 11 Déc - 8:41

I think that this video is very bad for the americains. Because this video can have a influence for the people. In the clip the guys present her guns like her babies. Steve Lee like the guns and the sensation of guns. Her passion is very funny. Only in America, that can see that sort of thing !!!!

Juliejou38

Steve Lee - I like guns Term L/ES 2014-2015 - Page 2 Empty good

Message  Adrien de abreu Jeu 11 Déc - 8:42

Adrien de abreu

Message  Admin Jeu 11 Déc - 8:42

GersonPaul a écrit:I have watched a new time the video and I understand Steve Lee has like guns bounce , little or bigs, semi-automatic or Winchester bounce . For his nationality, I think he is American, he is from the Western USA Shocked  and in the end of the video, he test his guns in New Zealand.

No, it's the opposite, he is Australian, (you can see the flag at the beginning of the video), and he goes probably to Asia (maybe Vietnam or Thailand) to shoot the car with a bazooka.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Message  margaux zographos Jeu 11 Déc - 8:43

lucie a écrit:

probably that stange for we, because we live in France.But maybe in america that current.

margaux zographos

Message  valarthaud Jeu 11 Déc - 8:43

I think that Tom Donnelly is for the gun rights, because he criticizes the men who are for the gun control ( B.Obama) and he puts him with others personnalities, who are dictator ( Hitler, Staline etc)
In my opinion, this picture critics too much the people who are for the gun control, and it's very insulting for Barack Obama

valarthaud

Message  DUCOURANTM Jeu 11 Déc - 8:44

Admin a écrit:

Yes, he seems to be in love with guns, but do you think he's dangerous, or just a little crazy?

I think it may be dangerous if his passion of guns is going out of the limits. Maybe if the law became in favor of gun control, he could be frustrated and became a criminal just to satisfy his pulsions Surprised

DUCOURANTM

Message  Isora Jeu 11 Déc - 8:44

Admin a écrit:When he shoots a car with a bazooka, do you think he is still in Australia? How do you know? And do you think bazookas are allowed there?
No, when he shots a car with a bazooka he's not still in Australia, because we can see him taken the airplane, and bought a car to a man. He may be in an Asian country, because the man who left the car to Steve Lee is Asiatic.
And, I don't think that bazooka were allowed over there.

Isora

Message  Adrien de abreu Jeu 11 Déc - 8:45

Louud a écrit:He seems to be a fan of arms Shocked
very good analysis, very deep ! lol!

Adrien de abreu

Message  Admin Jeu 11 Déc - 8:45

YES, but no one answered the question. The picture is certainly exaggerated, not used in the right way, but it's true. Hitler, and other dicators, were in favour of gun control. WHY???? Twisted Evil
Admin
Admin
Admin

Message  lucie Jeu 11 Déc - 8:46

Adrien de abreu a écrit:It's good ! this men translate his passion in a song. He gives a positive point about guns, he speak about a burning issue in America. a problem, steve lee master guns so peoples can thinks guns isn't dangerous.

thanks for you intervention adridri!

lucie

Message  MALLCH Jeu 11 Déc - 8:46

MALLCH

Message  Léandra.em Jeu 11 Déc - 8:46

In my point of view, this video is really weird. He repeats again and again "i love gun" and he has many guns next to him. Bigs guns, smalls, and all differents. His hobby is the guns, and i don't think that it's a really normal hobby, he plays with guns like they are juste toy and he is shooting everything with a big smile. It seems that he doesn't realize what he does.

Léandra.em

Message  valarthaud Jeu 11 Déc - 8:47

valarthaud a écrit:

I think that Tom Donnelly  is for the gun rights, because he criticizes the men who are for the gun control ( B.Obama) and he puts him with others personnalities, who are dictator ( Hitler, Staline etc)
In my opinion, this picture critics too much the people who are for the gun control, and it's very insulting for Barack Obama
And we can find a paradoxe in this picture because all the men who are for the gun control are dictators (exclude B.Obama) and so on they are for the gun control whereas they "use" guns for kill people

valarthaud

Message  Fkipré Jeu 11 Déc - 8:47

Morever, his passion of guns Steve Lee showcase his collection of guns because I think he's aigaints gun control. As a result, the singer persuade people to do buy guns because it's not only an arm for the violence.
This possibility to give his own opinion of something and here suddenly the guns, exist only in America.

Fkipré

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 2 sur 3 Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant