Does TV make you crazy? 1L 2015/2016

Page 1 sur 3 1, 2, 3  Suivant

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

Does TV make you crazy? 1L 2015/2016

Message  Admin le Jeu 26 Nov - 10:54

Watch the following video, and say what you think. What comes to your mind, what's the message of this video?
Like last time, try to be concise, and answer to what the others say!

Are your eyes still open? Smile
Admin
Admin

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://missgay.lebonforum.com

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Re: Does TV make you crazy? 1L 2015/2016

Message  Admin le Lun 30 Nov - 7:20

so, what do you think? has your head exploded?

Admin
Admin

Message  cecilegrgs le Lun 30 Nov - 7:22

Simple sentences are repeated lots of time, it's make them effective but video is horrible to watch affraid Evil or Very Mad
cecilegrgs

Message  skullbay le Lun 30 Nov - 7:22

cecilegrgs a écrit:Simple sentences are repeated lots of time, it's make them effective but video is horrible to watch affraid Evil or Very Mad  
effective? seriously? when i saw that i just want to turn off th TV and go out affraid

skullbay

Message  Admin le Lun 30 Nov - 7:23

what makes it horrible to watch? And what do you think is the message of the video?
Admin
Admin

Message  MorganeM le Lun 30 Nov - 7:23

this ad is very unexpected, it denounces the strategy of other ad for convince people to buy their products

MorganeM

Message  Eliott LE BRAS le Lun 30 Nov - 7:23

Well, I'm not reallyTV, except for cartoons or series, because I've got my computer and also because I'ts can make me reallyb depressive with the bad news. For example, when my parents saws information, I always say : "Well, what are the bad news" because they're is always bad news and me, I want to smile. There is AIDS, bombing, phobia and whatever, I don't care, I want to show how happy I am ! Because the bad news are here, with ads, to make you buy more and more to be happy.

Eliott LE BRAS

Message  Admin le Lun 30 Nov - 7:24

skullbay a écrit:
cecilegrgs a écrit:Simple sentences are repeated lots of time, it's make them effective but video is horrible to watch affraid Evil or Very Mad  
effective? seriously? when i saw that i just want to turn off th TV and go out affraid

Yes but isn't that the point? for you to turn off the TV and go do something else?
Admin
Admin

Message  Admin le Lun 30 Nov - 7:25

Eliott Elb a écrit:Well, I'm not reallyTV, except for cartoons or series, because I've got my computer and also because I'ts can make me reallyb depressive with the bad news. For example, when my parents saws information, I always say : "Well, what are the bad news" because they're is always bad news and me, I want to smile. There is AIDS, bombing, phobia and whatever, I don't care, I want to show how happy I am ! Because the bad news are here, with ads, to make you buy more and more to be happy.

yes, but do you see anything 'bad' in this video? I mean anything violent or that can put you in a bad mood?
Admin
Admin

Message  skullbay le Lun 30 Nov - 7:25

i don't saw this in this point of view it's right

skullbay

Message  cecilegrgs le Lun 30 Nov - 7:26

Eliott Elb a écrit:Well, I'm not reallyTV, except for cartoons or series, because I've got my computer and also because I'ts can make me reallyb depressive with the bad news. For example, when my parents saws information, I always say : "Well, what are the bad news" because they're is always bad news and me, I want to smile. There is AIDS, bombing, phobia and whatever, I don't care, I want to show how happy I am ! Because the bad news are here, with ads, to make you buy more and more to be happy.

There're not always bad news, and there're not only news to watch on TV there're lots of others things as documentary etc
cecilegrgs

Message  Admin le Lun 30 Nov - 7:26

But I think Eliott has a point when he says that he doesn't watch TV that much. Do you still watch a lot of TV? Or do you spend more time watching youtube videos on your computer?

Admin
Admin

Message  emsdelastreet le Lun 30 Nov - 7:27

the most terrible campain against tv ! Twisted Evil

emsdelastreet
Invité

Message  cecilegrgs le Lun 30 Nov - 7:28

Admin a écrit:But I think Eliott has a point when he says that he doesn't watch TV that much. Do you still watch a lot of TV? Or do you spend more time watching youtube videos on your computer?

Depending of what program is on TV on the moment, principaly my computer help me to works and go on social network
cecilegrgs

Message  Admin le Lun 30 Nov - 7:28

You all said 'it's an ad', but it's an ad for what? and what images can you see exactly? They go so fast that you don't really have a lot of time to realize what they are, but if you watch again and pay attention, what are the different types of images?
Admin
Admin

Message  Admin le Lun 30 Nov - 7:29

emsdelastreet a écrit:the most terrible campain against tv ! Twisted Evil

Ok, but you have to say more if that's your opinion..Why do you think that? Does this video make you want to watch TV?
Admin
Admin

Message  skullbay le Lun 30 Nov - 7:31

cecilegrgs a écrit:

There're not always bad news, and there're not only news to watch on TV there're lots of others things as documentary etc
in the media they are always bad news, they show the war and the death or how the crisis increased,the other things are reality show, shopping tv, and movies. I don't see the interest to see

skullbay

Message  MorganeM le Lun 30 Nov - 7:31

it's a parody of ad jocolor

MorganeM

Message  Eliott LE BRAS le Lun 30 Nov - 7:32

The caméra plans are of one or two second. You thinks it's really unportant ? Suspect But it's really violent : you don't let the spectator to analyse a plan and it's violent for eyes ! That renforce the violence ! affraid

Eliott LE BRAS

Message  emsdelastreet le Lun 30 Nov - 7:32

:xi hate all those vieos on youtube from"youtubeurs" it just doesn't make me laugh. personnally i spend a lot of time watching tv but only series

emsdelastreet
Invité

Message  cecilegrgs le Lun 30 Nov - 7:33

Admin a écrit:You all said 'it's an ad', but it's an ad for what? and what images can you see exactly? They go so fast that you don't really have a lot of time to realize what they are, but if you watch again and pay attention, what are the different types of images?

There're pictures of food, of cars, of underclothes, lots of pictures that we see on TV ads
cecilegrgs

Message  Admin le Lun 30 Nov - 7:35

skullbay a écrit: in the media they are always bad news, they show the war and the death or how the crisis increased,the other things are reality show, shopping tv, and movies. I don't see the interest to see

I'm not sure I agree with you Valentin, well I don't have a TV anymore, I enjoy watching movies and series but I know I can get caught in watching totally useless and uninteresting things if I have a TV, but I still don't think that there are ONLY some bad news and really bad things on TV, they sometimes play some good movies, good documentaries, talkshows, or theme shows (likie cooking shows, etc) if you're into that kind of thing...
Admin
Admin

Message  skullbay le Lun 30 Nov - 7:36

Eliott Elb a écrit:The caméra plans are of one or two second.  You thinks it's really unportant ? Suspect But it's really violent : you don't let the spectator to analyse a plan and it's violent for eyes ! That renforce the violence ! affraid
you right it's the first rule in the cinema, "let the spectator breath", plan in one or two second max is very violent and too fast for let us understand what is the real goal of this video.

skullbay

Message  Admin le Lun 30 Nov - 7:36

Eliott Elb a écrit:The caméra plans are of one or two second.  You thinks it's really unportant ? Suspect But it's really violent : you don't let the spectator to analyse a plan and it's violent for eyes ! That renforce the violence ! affraid

Yes, that's right, that's the kind of violence I was expecting. The content of the images are not violent, but the video itself is quite violent for the eyes and for the brain, because they don't give you any time to process the images.
Admin
Admin

Message  Admin le Lun 30 Nov - 7:37

What is the goal of subliminal pictures like that? There are some sometimes in movies or commercials, but you don't even notice them.
Admin
Admin

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 1 sur 3 1, 2, 3  Suivant

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut