Répondre au sujet

Page 3 sur 4 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

Re: Terminales S - 2017

Message  Norris le tout puissant le Lun 20 Mar - 13:27

Louis-Perrin1999 a écrit:
Norris le tout puissant a écrit:
Gregiorg a écrit:
Buttonsdef a écrit:I dont' know about you guys , but when I go to a party the first thing that get's on my nerve is the guy that "Snapchat's" everything, do you guys agree with me for on the contrary is it a good way to keep some memories ?

I completely agree. You go to a party in order to socialize not to geek around. That you can do at home !!

I think there is mistake there is a big difference between taking a snap and being a geek in party

So what's a geek for you ?

A person who can't stop using technological device. Taking a sanp takes 10 secondes of your party.

Norris le tout puissant

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Message  Admin le Lun 20 Mar - 13:27

Don't you think the guy is a hypocrit, though? Making a video and posting it on youtube and other social media to tell people to turn off their computers?
Admin
Admin

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://missgay.lebonforum.com

Message  ChloéB le Lun 20 Mar - 13:28

ChloéB a écrit:Why do we have to debate about the "danger" of social network and new technologies behind our computer ?
so what are the "dangers", according to you ?

When we spend so much time alone in face to face with your virtuals friends or your video game there not really a danger but I don't believe that it's really beneficial

ChloéB

Message  Gregiorg le Lun 20 Mar - 13:28

Admin a écrit:Are geeks even invited to parties? bounce

yes...

Gregiorg

Message  Buttonsdef le Lun 20 Mar - 13:28

Now that's plain rude, most of my friends I consider geeks would for sure be invited to a party if I was to have one

Buttonsdef

Message  Etienne le Lun 20 Mar - 13:28

Gregiorg a écrit:
Buttonsdef a écrit:I dont' know about you guys , but when I go to a party the first thing that get's on my nerve is the guy that "Snapchat's" everything, do you guys agree with me for on the contrary is it a good way to keep some memories ?

I completely agree. You go to a party in order to socialize not to geek around. That you can do at home !!

I think there is mistake there is a big difference between taking a snap and being a geek in party

It is just a person who can not do anything other than stay with his telephone, computer ... and generally these people prefer to stay at home

Etienne

Message  Antoinerg le Lun 20 Mar - 13:28

Gregiorg a écrit:

A geek is a person who loves video games as an athlete who loves sports!

Antoinerg

Message  Alizée le Lun 20 Mar - 13:28

eclair_e a écrit:
Admin a écrit:
Alizée a écrit:Alec, it depends of what people post on Snap. But i agree in the way that it can be really boring to have someone who takes pictures of everythng and put them on social networks, they can take pictures and just keep them for them.
This video is interesting but I have to disagree with what he says at the beginning, your friends on Facebook (for example) are, for most of them, your friends in real life which means that they know you. By the way, it's possible to get to know someone through a screen, you just have to be you and it's done.

you raise an interesting question...how many of your facebook friends have you NEVER met in real life ? (question for everyone)

Personnaly I do know all of my friends, not having facebook helps a lot Smile

I agree but I made many friends on holidays that I won't be able to see for a long time so I use FB to keep them in touch.Having FB helps a lot ! Smile

Dernière édition par Alizée le Lun 20 Mar - 13:30, édité 1 fois

Alizée

Message  Admin le Lun 20 Mar - 13:29

Thomas.Saint a écrit:We have already seen too such videos like this, and anyone try to change his daily routines. The solution are not  in a video but in an personnel experiment that will make it possible to understand that our habits are only superfluous.

You're absolutely right Thomas, I don't think this type of video is going to change anything...because what's the first thing a person is going to do when seeing this video on facebook? Click on the...SHARE button...

So do you think we should all try to live without our phones and computers for 2 days? see how it goes?
Admin
Admin

Message  Marilise le Lun 20 Mar - 13:29

Thomas.Saint a écrit:We have already seen too such videos like this, and anyone try to change his daily routines. The solution are not  in a video but in an personnel experiment that will make it possible to understand that our habits are only superfluous.

I totally agree with you ! We were born in this world of technologies and social networks you can't change it and maybe the majority of us don't want to change it...

Marilise

Message  eclair_e le Lun 20 Mar - 13:29

I think "real" geeks are not, not able to socialize enough. But it doesn't stop the "hard-activity" of many "not-geek-people" on their phone.

eclair_e

Message  Buttonsdef le Lun 20 Mar - 13:30

Etienne a écrit:
Gregiorg a écrit:

It is just a person who can not do anything other than stay with his telephone, computer ... and generally these people prefer to stay at home

Sorry, can't agree with you, I used to consider myself a geek, I went out skiing, swimming, hiking, cycling and regularly went to see my friends

Buttonsdef

Message  Gregiorg le Lun 20 Mar - 13:30

Antoinerg a écrit:
Gregiorg a écrit:

A geek is a person who loves video games as an athlete who loves sports!

I think you can do both. You can't define a person as " just a geek" or "just an athlete"

Gregiorg

Message  Admin le Lun 20 Mar - 13:31

Buttonsdef a écrit:

Now that's plain rude, most of my friends I consider geeks would for sure be invited to a party if I was to have one

I know I'm sorry, didn't mean to offend anyone!
Admin
Admin

Message  Buttonsdef le Lun 20 Mar - 13:31

Admin a écrit:

You're absolutely right Thomas, I don't think this type of video is going to change anything...because what's the first thing a person is going to do when seeing this video on facebook? Click on the...SHARE button...

So do you think we should all try to live without our phones and computers for 2 days? see how it goes?

I would love to give this a try, but only if it's a collective thing

Buttonsdef

Message  Gandossi florian le Lun 20 Mar - 13:31

We are just debating the use of social networks and technologies but we are debating on a forum ..

Gandossi florian

Message  Thomas.Saint le Lun 20 Mar - 13:31

Etienne a écrit:
Gregiorg a écrit:

i don't agree, geek aren't only this, it's like a culture, passion of video games. That you describ is more a no life.

Thomas.Saint

Message  Apasquin le Lun 20 Mar - 13:33

it's orignial to do the debat on a computer on the new technology because we speak in the computer while we cant talk to each other.
This video is a video on the bad point of the social network but this forum is a social network.

Apasquin

Message  ChloéB le Lun 20 Mar - 13:33

Alizée a écrit:
eclair_e a écrit:
Admin a écrit:
Alizée a écrit:Alec, it depends of what people post on Snap. But i agree in the way that it can be really boring to have someone who takes pictures of everythng and put them on social networks, they can take pictures and just keep them for them.
This video is interesting but I have to disagree with what he says at the beginning, your friends on Facebook (for example) are, for most of them, your friends in real life which means that they know you. By the way, it's possible to get to know someone through a screen, you just have to be you and it's done.

you raise an interesting question...how many of your facebook friends have you NEVER met in real life ? (question for everyone)

Personnaly I do know all of my friends, not having facebook helps a lot Smile

I agree but I made many friends on holidays that I won't be able to see for a long time so I use FB to keep them in touch.Having FB helps a lot ! Smile

Yes Alizée that totally true, but you speak wih them during a year in maximum and after you "forget" them. Personally, I thing that without seeing the person and speak with her in real life you can't create real friendship link

ChloéB

Message  Admin le Lun 20 Mar - 13:33

Etienne a écrit:It is just a person who can not do anything other than stay with his telephone, computer ... and generally these people prefer to stay at home

So I guess not everyone has the same definition...I think it's possible to like technology, videogames, etc, and to also have a social life!
Admin
Admin

Message  Buttonsdef le Lun 20 Mar - 13:34

Admin a écrit:
Buttonsdef a écrit:

I know I'm sorry, didn't mean to offend anyone!

I know that's why it's called a debate haha

Buttonsdef

Message  eclair_e le Lun 20 Mar - 13:34

Marilise a écrit:

I totally agree with you ! We were born in this world of technologies and social networks you can't change it and maybe the majority of us don't want to change it...

We can change if we want to, it's just a motivation question...

eclair_e

A geek

Message  Antoinerg le Lun 20 Mar - 13:34

Of course, I'm a geek just like Etienne, Alec, Thomas, Gergely, ... and I like to go out with my friends and them too. A geek is not necessarily a friendless in real life!

Antoinerg

Message  Admin le Lun 20 Mar - 13:35

Apasquin a écrit:it's orignial to do the debat on a computer on the new technology because we speak in the computer while we cant talk to each other.
This video is a video on the bad point of the social network but this forum is a social network.

exactly!
Admin
Admin

Message  Buttonsdef le Lun 20 Mar - 13:36

Apasquin a écrit:it's orignial to do the debat on a computer on the new technology because we speak in the computer while we cant talk to each other.

I think the main goal of getting us to write on a forum is to show us how little emotion we show through our words and that it's really unifficient and really slow to actually have a full conversation

Buttonsdef

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 3 sur 4 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut