Stereotypes 1L 2016-2017

Répondre au sujet

Page 2 sur 2 Précédent  1, 2

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

Re: Stereotypes 1L 2016-2017

Message  julia 24000 le Jeu 1 Juin - 9:24

Admin a écrit:What do you think about this ad for example? It's modern, but is it acceptable ?

It's maybe modern but no acceptable, we put a burgers with a pretty woman whith light clothes who eat a burgers, This woman is represented like green plant , a maneater, like she is a piexce of meat, it's really degrading to women, because with this ad because she is on advertisement, everybody see that and lots of people think that's it's true , that's it's normal to represent women like this

julia 24000

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Message  Cyril Borgna le Jeu 1 Juin - 9:24

To my mind it's pretty degrading for the woman. Nowadays we can see a lot of ads of this kind. And so, it's disgusting me but people buy more. Whether it's in the music, in the cinema, in the fashion.... in all fields its the same. In fact, in 2017, sexy woman it's equal to people buying more. You're maybe according with me if I say it's sad

Cyril Borgna

Message  Amandine Gth le Jeu 1 Juin - 9:27

Admin a écrit:What do you think about this ad for example? It's modern, but is it acceptable ?

I don't like the image of this woman in this ad. She is wearing a short swimsuit, she's blond, she has a big necklace and behind her there is a car. So it gives us a bad picture of women, like if all girls were supercials and loved big or expensive things.

Amandine Gth

Message  Cyril Borgna le Jeu 1 Juin - 9:28

julia 24000 a écrit:

It's maybe modern but no acceptable, we put a burgers with a pretty woman whith light clothes who eat a burgers, This woman is represented like green plant , a maneater, like she  is a piexce of meat, it's really degrading to women, because with this ad because she is on advertisement, everybody see that and lots of people think that's it's true , that's it's normal to represent women like this

I understand you and don't think the opposit, but the woman who do this want to do this ? It's not right ? The sad part it's not that woman are okay to do this, it's that people people are okay to buy this! That is the real problem

Cyril Borgna

Message  Admin le Jeu 1 Juin - 9:30

Now look at this video

http://metro.co.uk/2016/09/26/this-toy-advert-is-breaking-gender-stereotypes-and-everyones-loving-it-6154021/

It became very famous this year, can you guess why ?
What do you think about it?
Admin
Admin

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://missgay.lebonforum.com

Message  julia 24000 le Jeu 1 Juin - 9:31

Cyril Borgna a écrit:To my mind it's pretty degrading for the woman. Nowadays we can see a lot of ads of this kind. And so, it's disgusting me but people buy more. Whether it's in the music, in the cinema, in the fashion.... in all fields its the same. In fact, in 2017, sexy woman it's equal to people buying more. You're maybe according with me if I say it's sad

yes it's VERY sad that it's because there are sexy woman that people will go to buy products because there was a pretty girl on the ad , the world should change

julia 24000

Message  Sandra M le Jeu 1 Juin - 9:32

In the first place, I think that this ad is completely a part of the consumer society. Today all the storekeepers do not anymore hesitate to make anything to show and sell their product. It is what takes place here. Wa can observe that there is a woman on the right of this ad. She is almoste naked, in order to envy.
We live in a world where the sexuality is very very very present ! Really too present !! It should things exchanges !! affraid

Sandra M

Message  Ahly le Jeu 1 Juin - 9:36

Admin a écrit:I agree with what you say, that some companies make efforts not to put sexist elements in their ads, showing girls playing sports, or boys playing with dolls,
but the opposite is true as well...The ad for the burgers is just an example, but a lot of half naked women are used to sell cars, soap, jeans...is it really necessary?

Not at all ! People buy a product not the girl on the ad. As I said, it's a shame to use women like this because people just see a submissive sexy woman. That abad idea of girls so they can lose confident and event consider themselves like the woman on the ad.

Ahly

Message  Admin le Jeu 1 Juin - 9:38

JB says:

This a picture of the fast food Mac Donald an I wonder why did they make a girl with this clothes on an ad of food ? If they think that we must go to this fast food just for this reason they're wrong ! We go to the fast food for the food not for the girl they make on this ad.
Admin
Admin

Message  Cyril Borgna le Jeu 1 Juin - 9:39

This video break the stereotypes betweens girls and boys. We got a bot of gender's equality on advertisements, it's nice

Cyril Borgna

Message  Ahly le Jeu 1 Juin - 9:41

Admin a écrit:Now look at this video

It became very famous this year, can you guess why ?
What do you think about it?

This starts as an animation film showing a boy who to play with "girl toys". he does it and he is very happy. finally this cartoon becomes a movie to show that this fact is real. Toys don't have to be for only one gender.

Ahly

Message  Admin le Jeu 1 Juin - 9:41

Do you find it shocking that the little boy is wearing a pink dress?
Admin
Admin

Message  Admin le Jeu 1 Juin - 9:45

JB says:

I think that this video became famous because it close the different way of thinking of a lot of people about stereotypes of kids. Moreover this video was posted by a toys enterprise that's why it became famous so fast.

But I don't really agree. It's an ad for a toy company but that's not why it became famous!
Admin
Admin

Message  Amandine Gth le Jeu 1 Juin - 9:45

This video is amazing!! It marks an evolution on the society because this time the little boy plays with different elements. For example, he's wearing a princess dress and after he's on a motorbike. That's a huge step for the stereotypes, for the first time a boy plays with girls toys, then I guess it makes people think and react.

Amandine Gth

Message  Admin le Jeu 1 Juin - 9:46

HEre is a last video to watch
Can you sum up what is said in a few lines?

Admin
Admin

Message  Admin le Jeu 1 Juin - 9:48

HEre is a last video to watch

Admin
Admin

Message  Ahly le Jeu 1 Juin - 9:48

Admin a écrit:Do you find it shocking that the little boy is wearing a pink dress?

I have to say that to me a boy wearig a pink dress seams weirder than a girl dressed as a boy but I think that if some boys are happier with a dress, it their right to wear it.

Ahly

Message  Amandine Gth le Jeu 1 Juin - 9:48

This video is amazing!! It marks an evolution on the society because this time the little boy plays with different elements. For example, he's wearing a princess dress and after he's on a motorbike. That's a huge step for the stereotypes, for the first time a boy plays with girls toys, then I guess it makes people think and react.

Amandine Gth

Message  Cyril Borgna le Jeu 1 Juin - 9:56

She's just resume what we are thinkinh and what whe said on this forum, also i'm totally according with that. We learn the life when we are chils, not after. so we need to have a good start and a good idea about the gender's equality

Cyril Borgna

Message  Ahly le Jeu 1 Juin - 9:59

Amandine Gth a écrit:This video is amazing!! It marks an evolution on the society because this time the little boy plays with different elements. For example, he's wearing a princess dress and after he's on a motorbike. That's a huge step for the stereotypes, for the first time a boy plays with girls toys, then I guess it makes people think and react.
I totally agree with you Amandine. The way he plays with both gender toys shows that a boy who plays with girls toys is not homosexual or efeminate, he stills a boy.

Ahly

Message  julia 24000 le Jeu 1 Juin - 10:01

Admin a écrit:HEre is a last video to watch

this video tell us that ad influence the behaviour of kids, the ad for girl it's more for the beauty, cleaning, make up in t(he sampe time for boy the ad are for smart, built;;;;

julia 24000

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 2 sur 2 Précédent  1, 2

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut