Miss GAY
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Tablette 11″ Xiaomi- Mi Pad 6 global version ...
Voir le deal
224.97 €

Video TV is a drug

+11
ltglenn
BakaChan
Elise Alone
oliviaON
ErwanS
Aurélie Coste-Chareyre
Sowloveless
Eliott JEAN-MARIE
mikoto
EstelleG
Admin
15 participants

Page 6 sur 8 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivant

Video TV is a drug - Page 6 Empty Re: Video TV is a drug

Message  ltglenn Lun 18 Fév - 9:51

Admin a écrit:Have you ever seen this document? those are drawings made by 6 years old kids, the top row are kids who watch TV less than one hour a day, the second row is kids that watch TV more than 3 hours a day...what do you think?

Video TV is a drug - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3z_QYyBbTeK8ufiddtjMXRu7uOneMaZj3UBT1GNa9OR5KjwFQ-A

I think that when you don't see TV you can work and be better in your life but Tv stop your life Sad

ltglenn

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Message  Sowloveless Lun 18 Fév - 9:51

Maax_38 a écrit:
ErwanS a écrit:Tv took a big place in our society since his born, and progress is always preceeding of people that abuse of that, EVERYONE OF US KNOWS A NO-LIFE, a cyber-addict or I'm wrong ? So I think we don't have to be worry about this video.
Hum... you ? I see you all of this week-end on Fifa 13 ... Very Happy

Like !

Sowloveless

Message  gaby3815 Lun 18 Fév - 9:52

oliviaON a écrit:
BakaChan a écrit:TV has always been the most powerful way to manipulate people.

This is true!
TV try to manipulate people but we can watch advert and we couldn't buy it if we want Smile

gaby3815

Message  EstelleG Lun 18 Fév - 9:52

ErwanS a écrit:
EstelleG a écrit:
ErwanS a écrit:Tv took a big place in our society since his born, and progress is always preceeding of people that abuse of that, EVERYONE OF US KNOWS A NO-LIFE, an cyber-addict or I'm wrong ?

Are you a no-life/cyberaddict ? lol!

Don't think, ahah, and you ?

Neither Smile
TV or screens can't be better than real life, they ain't friends, you can't have conversations and sharing stuff

EstelleG

Message  oliviaON Lun 18 Fév - 9:53

Admin a écrit:Have you ever seen this document? those are drawings made by 6 years old kids, the top row are kids who watch TV less than one hour a day, the second row is kids that watch TV more than 3 hours a day...what do you think?

Video TV is a drug - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3z_QYyBbTeK8ufiddtjMXRu7uOneMaZj3UBT1GNa9OR5KjwFQ-A

Maybe, that watching less tv improve creativity but when we watch tv, we discover a lot of things..

oliviaON

Message  BakaChan Lun 18 Fév - 9:53

I guess TV enables us to develop our imagination. Sometimes, we can see unbelivable things which catch our attention and stay on our mind.
However, I don't think TV is the best way to improve our creativity.
BakaChan
BakaChan

Message  ErwanS Lun 18 Fév - 9:53

Maax_38 a écrit:
ErwanS a écrit:Tv took a big place in our society since his born, and progress is always preceeding of people that abuse of that, EVERYONE OF US KNOWS A NO-LIFE, a cyber-addict or I'm wrong ? So I think we don't have to be worry about this video.

Not at all, but for my part I didn't see you in town, and, if you saw me on FIFA all the week, WHERE WERE YOU ??

ErwanS

Message  Admin Lun 18 Fév - 9:54

oliviaON a écrit:

Maybe, that watching less tv improve creativity but when we watch tv, we discover a lot of things..

as we said before, i guess it depends ON what you watch...i'm not sure watiching the bachlor, or the voice...brings you a lot Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://missgay.lebonforum.com

Message  Eliott JEAN-MARIE Lun 18 Fév - 9:54

Admin a écrit:
Eliott JEAN-MARIE a écrit:
Sowloveless a écrit:
Elise Alone a écrit:
EstelleG a écrit:
Admin a écrit:So, that's interesting, some of you disagree. Is the video in favour of TV, or warning people of its dangers?

It's warning people ! If it was in favour they would have made it pleasant to watch

I agree ! the repetition of "I'm here for you" for example, show that the tv is like a human friend, something which never let you alone...and the tv remplace the real relations...

I desagree Tv don't remplace real relation... Computer can remplace real relation not TV ! Exclamation

the TV can bring smilling, joking, sadless, fear, tensions and some times love

Of course but for some peoples it enought..
They just want a minimum or an representation

For example in a love story novel, they can think, in their subconsciente, they are caracters. But sometimes they realised thei're not, sot they "would" more and it's a vicious circle

Does TV really bring love? can you give me an example? In my opinion, it only shows a certain representation of love, which is most of the time idealized...
Eliott JEAN-MARIE
Eliott JEAN-MARIE

Message  Elise Alone Lun 18 Fév - 9:54

Sowloveless a écrit:
Maax_38 a écrit:

Like !

Today everybody is a geek, a no-life etc... seriously, what do you do after school, when you go back to your home ? your homework ? come on! it's our society ...
Elise Alone
Elise Alone

Message  Eliott JEAN-MARIE Lun 18 Fév - 9:54

Admin a écrit:
oliviaON a écrit:

as we said before, i guess it depends ON what you watch...i'm not sure watiching the bachlor, or the voice...brings you a lot Smile

agreeeeeeeeeeee o/
Eliott JEAN-MARIE
Eliott JEAN-MARIE

Message  oliviaON Lun 18 Fév - 9:55

EstelleG a écrit:
ErwanS a écrit:
EstelleG a écrit:
ErwanS a écrit:Tv took a big place in our society since his born, and progress is always preceeding of people that abuse of that, EVERYONE OF US KNOWS A NO-LIFE, an cyber-addict or I'm wrong ?

Neither Smile
TV or screens can't be better than real life, they ain't friends, you can't have conversations and sharing stuff

YES!

oliviaON

Message  mikoto Lun 18 Fév - 9:55

BakaChan a écrit:

I guess TV enables us to develop our imagination. Sometimes, we can see unbelivable things which catch our attention and stay on our mind.
However, I don't think TV is the best way to improve our creativity.
On the contrary, by watching tv you get used to not having to think or creat, which doesn't help your imagination

mikoto

Message  mikoto Lun 18 Fév - 9:55

oliviaON a écrit:
Aurélie Coste-Chareyre a écrit:
oliviaON a écrit:For us, we can compare this video to a drug because when you watch tv, you can't stop watching tv.

We are kind of captivate.

Not always, when you are hungry, you stopp right ?

Or you can eat in front of tv...
and even if you're not watching you can't stop thinking about it.

mikoto

Message  EstelleG Lun 18 Fév - 9:55

Admin a écrit:
oliviaON a écrit:

The voice brings you musical culture !

EstelleG

Message  Maryne Lun 18 Fév - 9:55

We think that it shows how TV impact on our way of evolution, of the way we look at things..
Maryne
Maryne

Message  Admin Lun 18 Fév - 9:56

Elise Alone a écrit:
Sowloveless a écrit:
Maax_38 a écrit:

Like !

Today everybody is a geek, a no-life etc... seriously, what do you do after school, when you go back to your home ? your homework ? come on! it's our society ...

Shocked WHAAAAT i was so sure the first thing you all did when you go back home was doing your homework!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://missgay.lebonforum.com

Message  ErwanS Lun 18 Fév - 9:56

Admin a écrit:
oliviaON a écrit:

Personaly I watch NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC most of the time, it's so good !

ErwanS

Message  Maax_38 Lun 18 Fév - 9:56

ErwanS a écrit:
Maax_38 a écrit:

Not at all, but for my part I didn't see you in town, and, if you saw me on FIFA all the week, WHERE WERE YOU ??
I have make some stop and I profit to go out with my friends Wink

Maax_38

Message  gaby3815 Lun 18 Fév - 9:56

ErwanS a écrit:

May be the kids of the bottom's drawings read more books than other, so I think they have a better imagination !
Yes it's not same kids so it's normal that is not same drawing

gaby3815

Message  Elise Alone Lun 18 Fév - 9:56

Admin a écrit:
Sowloveless a écrit:
Elise Alone a écrit:
EstelleG a écrit:
Admin a écrit:So, that's interesting, some of you disagree. Is the video in favour of TV, or warning people of its dangers?

It's warning people ! If it was in favour they would have made it pleasant to watch

I agree ! the repetition of "I'm here for you" for example, show that the tv is like a human friend, something which never let you alone...and the tv remplace the real relations...

I desagree Tv don't remplace real relation... Computer can remplace real relation not TV ! Exclamation

the TV can bring smilling, joking, sadless, fear, tensions and some times love

Of course but for some peoples it enought..
They just want a minimum or an representation

For example in a love story novel, they can think, in their subconsciente, they are caracters. But sometimes they realised thei're not, sot they "would" more and it's a vicious circle

Does TV really bring love? can you give me an example? In my opinion, it only shows a certain representation of love, which is most of the time idealized...

Tv cant' really bring love ( or a love for an actor for example) but internet can. Because we can speak with more and more people all around the word and we can create links ( "amour platonique ?")
Elise Alone
Elise Alone

Message  mikoto Lun 18 Fév - 9:56

Maryne a écrit:

We think that it shows how TV impact on our way of evolution, of the way we look at things..
Yes and parents shouldn't let their kids watch so much tv

mikoto

Message  Eliott JEAN-MARIE Lun 18 Fév - 9:56

oliviaON a écrit:
EstelleG a écrit:
ErwanS a écrit:
EstelleG a écrit:

Neither Smile

YES!

You "can" but it's an illusion... or a psychotique syndrome O.o
Eliott JEAN-MARIE
Eliott JEAN-MARIE

Message  oliviaON Lun 18 Fév - 9:57

Admin a écrit:
oliviaON a écrit:

agreeeeeeeeeeee o/

Yes, but we have the choice to watch documentary or other things (Arte,...).

oliviaON

Message  Maryne Lun 18 Fév - 9:57

EstelleG a écrit:
Admin a écrit:
oliviaON a écrit:

The voice brings you musical culture !

Yes and this year there is a lot of good singer, even if somebody in the jury doesn't need his place!
Maryne
Maryne

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 6 sur 8 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivant