Miss GAY
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à ...
Voir le deal

The princess problem LLCE 2019

+18
Élisa.D
Jennifer D
camille guiot
Mathilde S
lola0609
Jeanne Dejoye
J.Roubaud
Anaïs
Julien dessenne
arnaudino
Jillian lebhar
Aleksander
Julie.millet
MarineB
Baptiste.M
GabrielleChapat
Diane.htr
Admin
22 participants

Page 8 sur 8 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

The princess problem LLCE 2019 - Page 8 Empty Re: The princess problem LLCE 2019

Message  Baptiste.M Lun 30 Sep - 7:25

J.Roubaud a écrit:
Jillian lebhar a écrit:do you think that the new versions are worse or better than the old versions ?
#no comment
lol!
Baptiste.M
Baptiste.M

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

The princess problem LLCE 2019 - Page 8 Empty Re: The princess problem LLCE 2019

Message  camille guiot Lun 30 Sep - 7:25

Jillian lebhar a écrit:do you think that the new versions are worse or better than the old versions ?
I think the parents of the old generation don't have the same methods as today because the technology growing and the parents try to make the better, it's not easy for all

camille guiot

Message  J.Roubaud Lun 30 Sep - 7:25

Baptiste.M a écrit:
J.Roubaud a écrit:
evedeconynck a écrit:
Jillian lebhar a écrit:the fairytales is useful for the developpement bounce Basketball

Useful for what ? I think little girls don't accept themselves anymore because they always want to be someone else and compare themselves to the others everytime
and there you create the problems you can find on instagram
They should create character with more imperfection, like this it's now possible and less dangerous to identifie ourself to their albino
watch out, we shouldn't show imperfections as something particular, but like something normal in our life

J.Roubaud

Message  Jillian lebhar Lun 30 Sep - 7:25

Anaïs a écrit:

I prefer the old version because I was a children at that time, it was my childhood. Oksana

the old version there are plenty of stereotypes

Jillian lebhar

Message  Julie.millet Lun 30 Sep - 7:26

Jeanne Dejoye a écrit:
Baptiste.M a écrit:
Admin a écrit:I have a 4 year old little girl, so the question is important for me!
I get really angry when every one tells my daughter that she is a princess, when there are so many cool things about her!

It reminds me of this picture that I put in the article, it's funny, but it's actually really true! Do you think that there are toys 'for boys' and toys 'for girls'? Did you play with gendered toys as children?

I was playing with lego so here is no gender lol!

its very important that the children can play with all the toys .There are no toys only for girls or for boys . Its important that the children find their identity.

The toys are for every children, so the people who create the toys should stop stereotyping by using the colour blue for boy's toys and pink for girl's toys.
Julie.millet
Julie.millet

Message  Anaïs Lun 30 Sep - 7:26

Jillian lebhar a écrit:
Anaïs a écrit:

I prefer the old version because I was a children at that time, it was my childhood. Oksana

Yes but they are authentics pirat

Anaïs

Message  arnaudino Lun 30 Sep - 7:26

Anaïs a écrit:

I think all children of our generation thought old fairytale are better than nowadays because more the years pass, more the fair disappears
arnaudino
arnaudino

Message  Aleksander Lun 30 Sep - 7:27

Yohan a écrit:
Aleksander a écrit:
It's because of parents giving phones and computers to very young kids. It's not the children's fault
It's children who ask parents to have cellphones and parents accept 'cause they want to don't unpleasant at children... Neutral

But parents have to think. They wouldn't give for example alcohol for them, even if they asked them. It's the parents' responsability to choose what is good and what is bad for their kids.

Aleksander

Message  Diane.htr Lun 30 Sep - 7:27

[quote="Anaïs"]

I love both but the new ones are trying to adapt them to the new mentality whereas the old ones are very sexist, full of stereotyps and all you want but they are classics

Diane.htr

Message  Yohan Lun 30 Sep - 7:27

Julien dessenne a écrit:

yes but is  the education of children, they want all they see but they don't have all. the parents must educate their children

Yes, for that, I'm agree. It's for that we have children who don't know the valor of the money. But all buy a phone at 1200€ who have not 500€. But all buy so patrons do a bigger price of before

Yohan
Yohan

Message  Élisa.D Lun 30 Sep - 7:28

Yohan a écrit:
J.Roubaud a écrit:
Yohan a écrit:
It's children who ask parents to have cellphones and parents accept 'cause they want to don't unpleasant at children... Neutral
we are a bit in this generation
Yes, i'm agree, we are the beginning of this new generation, we are enter this 2 generations.
In your opinion, the new generation will stay like that during years ?

Élisa.D

Message  Baptiste.M Lun 30 Sep - 7:28

Anaïs a écrit:
Jillian lebhar a écrit:
Anaïs a écrit:

authentics, and with a real moral in addition Cool
Baptiste.M
Baptiste.M

Message  JuliennnC Lun 30 Sep - 7:28

Julie.millet a écrit:
Jeanne Dejoye a écrit:
Baptiste.M a écrit:
Admin a écrit:I have a 4 year old little girl, so the question is important for me!
I get really angry when every one tells my daughter that she is a princess, when there are so many cool things about her!

It reminds me of this picture that I put in the article, it's funny, but it's actually really true! Do you think that there are toys 'for boys' and toys 'for girls'? Did you play with gendered toys as children?

its very important that the children can play with all the toys .There are no toys only for girls or for boys . Its important that the children find their identity.

The toys are for every children, so the people who create the toys should stop stereotyping by using the colour blue for boy's toys and pink for girl's toys.
i am the toys producer and i agree , i will change the toys colour
JuliennnC
JuliennnC

Message  GabrielleChapat Lun 30 Sep - 7:28

JuliennnC a écrit:
J.Roubaud a écrit:
#no comment
could you comment plz? i want to know Basketball

i think that the new stories are better, they are following a different script than the old ones( moderner)

GabrielleChapat

Message  Ewen Lun 30 Sep - 7:28

arnaudino a écrit:
Anaïs a écrit:

I think all children of our generation thought old fairytale are better than nowadays because more the years pass, more the fair disappears
It depend of your generation too.
If you are older, you prefer the older one but the younger prefer the new one
Ewen
Ewen

Message  Jillian lebhar Lun 30 Sep - 7:29

Anaïs a écrit:
Jillian lebhar a écrit:
Anaïs a écrit:

each fairy tale is an adaptation of stories ( grimm anderson ...) so none are really autentic

Jillian lebhar

Message  Julie.millet Lun 30 Sep - 7:29

JuliennnC a écrit:
Julie.millet a écrit:
Jeanne Dejoye a écrit:
Baptiste.M a écrit:

i am the toys producer and i agree , i will change the toys  colour
cheers
Julie.millet
Julie.millet

Message  evedeconynck Lun 30 Sep - 7:29

Yohan a écrit:
Aleksander a écrit:
It's because of parents giving phones and computers to very young kids. It's not the children's fault

Yes but parents should say no ! It's not because their children absolutly want's a phone, a computer or a videogame that parents must yield. They must say "no" when it's necessary for the sake of their children.

evedeconynck

Message  Diane.htr Lun 30 Sep - 7:29

GabrielleChapat a écrit:
JuliennnC a écrit:
J.Roubaud a écrit:
#no comment

i think that the new stories are better, they are following a different script than the old ones( moderner)

Of course but you can't forget the classics even if they are bad in some kinds

Diane.htr

Message  GabrielleChapat Lun 30 Sep - 7:29

GabrielleChapat a écrit:
JuliennnC a écrit:
J.Roubaud a écrit:
#no comment

oh, i thing " more modern" sounds better sorry

GabrielleChapat

Message  J.Roubaud Lun 30 Sep - 7:29

Aleksander a écrit:
Yohan a écrit:
Aleksander a écrit:

But parents have to think. They wouldn't give for example alcohol for them, even if they asked them. It's the parents' responsability to choose what is good and what is bad for their kids.
For alcohol it's normal, you can't drink until you have 18, but for cellphone, there no limit age for that .

J.Roubaud

Message  arnaudino Lun 30 Sep - 7:31

Ewen a écrit:
arnaudino a écrit:
Anaïs a écrit:

It depend of your generation too.
If you are older, you prefer the older one but the younger prefer the new one
you're wrong i think not at all of the new generation prefer the new one because if they are brothers or sisters older than him is possible for him to watch what their brothers or sisters watch to
arnaudino
arnaudino

Message  Yohan Lun 30 Sep - 7:32

evedeconynck a écrit:
Yohan a écrit:

Yes but parents should say no ! It's not because their children absolutly want's a phone, a computer or a videogame that parents must yield. They must say "no" when it's necessary for the sake of their children.

They can't say not 'cause they like children and don't want to have a cry children.
Yohan
Yohan

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 8 sur 8 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8