Miss GAY
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret dresseur d’élite ETB Pokémon EV06 Mascarade Crépusculaire
56.90 €
Voir le deal

The princess problem LLCE 2019

+18
Élisa.D
Jennifer D
camille guiot
Mathilde S
lola0609
Jeanne Dejoye
J.Roubaud
Anaïs
Julien dessenne
arnaudino
Jillian lebhar
Aleksander
Julie.millet
MarineB
Baptiste.M
GabrielleChapat
Diane.htr
Admin
22 participants

Page 3 sur 8 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivant

The princess problem LLCE 2019 - Page 3 Empty Re: The princess problem LLCE 2019

Message  GabrielleChapat Lun 30 Sep - 6:37

MarineB a écrit:
Admin a écrit:
Baptiste.M a écrit:I think every child should dream with these fairy tale but they should change all the gender stereotypes because the children make their indentities on these stories

But do you think it's still true today? Because I think Disney for example is making some efforts nowadays to fight stereotypes, don't you agree?

Disney try to fight the stereotypes but it's always the same story with a girl who have to fight and she meet a man and her life change

That's not true , Elsa, Vaiana and many others don't need a man, they are strong like any prince can be

GabrielleChapat

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

The princess problem LLCE 2019 - Page 3 Empty Re: The princess problem LLCE 2019

Message  Mathilde S Lun 30 Sep - 6:37

Jeanne Dejoye a écrit:I think Princesses are very good for the drems of little girls but they created problems because little girls feel insecure about their body.
I totally agree with you

Mathilde S

Message  Jillian lebhar Lun 30 Sep - 6:38

Anaïs a écrit:
Jillian lebhar a écrit:
Anaïs a écrit:Fairytales can developped their imagination
are you sure that watching fairy tales where heros do nothing but they just marrying and doing the household is a good idea of ​​inspiration
But the world is full of imaginary creature, it can developpe their inspiration lol!
may be but its not the reality

Jillian lebhar

Message  Jennifer D Lun 30 Sep - 6:39

I think the fairy tales are good for children but the messages inside the story are not always good. Many girls have insicurities because they don't have the same nose, the same hair or the same body. In all fairy tales the princess don't have a job and they don't do anything.

Jennifer D

Message  Baptiste.M Lun 30 Sep - 6:39

arnaudino a écrit:
Baptiste.M a écrit:
Julie.millet a écrit:Princesses don't have job, they only about think about their appearence

I'ts a bit because in the times the tales were write, all princesses lived in a castle and were help by their servants cat
you're right but if you puts in link nowadays julie is right as well
Not at all, cause the modern fairy tales like Disney stories propose a new kind of stories and role for princesses, the change is coming
Baptiste.M
Baptiste.M

Message  Jillian lebhar Lun 30 Sep - 6:39

Mathilde S a écrit:
Jeanne Dejoye a écrit:I think Princesses are very good for the drems of little girls but they created problems because little girls feel insecure about their body.
I totally agree with you
are you talking about barbie ?

Dernière édition par Jillian lebhar le Lun 30 Sep - 6:40, édité 1 fois

Jillian lebhar

Message  GabrielleChapat Lun 30 Sep - 6:40

clown

GabrielleChapat

Message  Jeanne Dejoye Lun 30 Sep - 6:40

Admin a écrit:They are even making some efforts in diversity now, they chose a black actress to play the Little Mermaid in the next Disney Movie

The princess problem LLCE 2019 - Page 3 Halle-Bailey-Mermaid
i think its a beautiful message of diversity . Its very good to show princesses can be black , white ... and of differentes origines or cultures .

Jeanne Dejoye

Message  MarineB Lun 30 Sep - 6:40

Admin a écrit:They are even making some efforts in diversity now, they chose a black actress to play the Little Mermaid in the next Disney Movie

Yes and it's really good but some people need to open their mind because a lot of people react really negatively on social media about the new little mermaid who is gonna be play by a black women

MarineB

Message  Admin Lun 30 Sep - 6:40

I have a 4 year old little girl, so the question is important for me!
I get really angry when every one tells my daughter that she is a princess, when there are so many cool things about her!

It reminds me of this picture that I put in the article, it's funny, but it's actually really true! Do you think that there are toys 'for boys' and toys 'for girls'? Did you play with gendered toys as children?

The princess problem LLCE 2019 - Page 3 Girl-or-boy-toy
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://missgay.lebonforum.com

Message  arnaudino Lun 30 Sep - 6:41

Mathilde S a écrit:
I totally agree with you
That's right , a lot of girls think to be a princess is a good idea and if they dont have the body of a princess ,they think they are ugly No No
arnaudino
arnaudino

Message  Anaïs Lun 30 Sep - 6:42

Jillian lebhar a écrit:
Anaïs a écrit:
Jillian lebhar a écrit:
are you sure that watching fairy tales where heros do nothing but they just marrying and doing the household is a good idea of ​​inspiration
But the world is full of imaginary creature, it can developpe their inspiration lol!
It's the principle of imagination

Anaïs

Message  Admin Lun 30 Sep - 6:42

Jillian lebhar a écrit: may be but its not the reality

Do we really have to focus ONLY on reality? But that would be so SAD!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Message  J.Roubaud Lun 30 Sep - 6:42

Some of the "efforts" who are made are just to be sure to make money. One of the example is : in the remake of beauty and the beast, the character "leFou" have been described as an homosexual when at the starting he wasn't. The result is the movie have been forbidden in Russia (because in this country, homosexuality is kind forbiden)
But if we look at "Frozen", Elsa have been interpreted has an allegoria of a lesbienne who tried to hide it. And it have been a real success in the world, even in Russia.

J.Roubaud

Message  Diane.htr Lun 30 Sep - 6:43

lola0609 a écrit:somebody can likes disney's tales and don't have disney's mentality about stereotypes.

I totally agree with you, but the children who watchs those films are too young to make the separation between real life and moovies

Diane.htr

Message  MarineB Lun 30 Sep - 6:43

GabrielleChapat a écrit:
MarineB a écrit:
Admin a écrit:
Baptiste.M a écrit:I think every child should dream with these fairy tale but they should change all the gender stereotypes because the children make their indentities on these stories

But do you think it's still true today? Because I think Disney for example is making some efforts nowadays to fight stereotypes, don't you agree?

Disney try to fight the stereotypes but it's always the same story with a girl who have to fight and she meet a man and her life change

That's not true , Elsa, Vaiana and many others don't need a man, they are strong like any prince can be

I'm agree but it's only a little part of the disney fairytale and it's sad because every disney should be with strong characters

MarineB

Message  arnaudino Lun 30 Sep - 6:43

Admin a écrit:I have a 4 year old little girl, so the question is important for me!
I get really angry when every one tells my daughter that she is a princess, when there are so many cool things about her!

It reminds me of this picture that I put in the article, it's funny, but it's actually really true! Do you think that there are toys 'for boys' and toys 'for girls'? Did you play with gendered toys as children?

nowadays , it's about what you like the most , a boy can play with a girl toy and that's the same for the girls
arnaudino
arnaudino

Message  Élisa.D Lun 30 Sep - 6:43

Baptiste.M a écrit:
J.Roubaud a écrit:

What kind of advice will you give if you have to explain to a kid that kind of things?
I think I will tell him that it's pretty cool to dream of adventures, dragons, princesses and all but they souldn't try to look like these characters, they are just fiction cyclops alien

yes and I like it Very Happy

Élisa.D

Message  Admin Lun 30 Sep - 6:44

MarineB a écrit: Yes and it's really good but some people need to open their mind because a lot of people react really negatively on social media about the new little mermaid who is gonna be play by a black women

yes, that's crazy, but I'm not even sure it's about racism, it's just that a lot of people aren't happy because the actress doesn't look like the Disney character.... But that's a bit stupid, I agree!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Message  Baptiste.M Lun 30 Sep - 6:44

Admin a écrit:I have a 4 year old little girl, so the question is important for me!

I was playing with lego so here is no gender lol!
Baptiste.M
Baptiste.M

Message  GabrielleChapat Lun 30 Sep - 6:44

Aleksander a écrit:
GabrielleChapat a écrit:
Aleksander a écrit:
GabrielleChapat a écrit:they must be reeding some and at the same time learning some science for exemple

Why children MUST read fairytales?

Fairytails are culture and can make childrens dream

There are also many books that can make children dream. Watching fairytales on TV isn't the most creative thing that children can do. They can also play outside, draw, paint and do many oher things.

you must never had any childrens , sometimes we are sick and we can't be looking for them all day , childrens are happy cause it don't need any reflexion and we are at the same time. Isn't that beautiful? I love you I love you

GabrielleChapat

Message  Diane.htr Lun 30 Sep - 6:45

[quote="J.Roubaud"]

Some of the "efforts" who are made are just to be sure to make money. One of the example is : in the remake of beauty and the beast, the character "leFou" have been described as an homosexual when at the starting he wasn't. The result is the movie have been forbidden in Russia (because in this country, homosexuality is kind forbiden)
But if we look at "Frozen", Elsa have been interpreted has an allegoria of a lesbienne who tried to hide it. And it have been a real success in the world, even in Russia.

Yes but they try to integrate everybody to make everyone happy and make them feel not alone

Diane.htr

Message  Jeanne Dejoye Lun 30 Sep - 6:46

Jillian lebhar a écrit:
Mathilde S a écrit:
I totally agree with you
are you talking about barbie ?
yes there are toys but also movies

Jeanne Dejoye

Message  JuliennnC Lun 30 Sep - 6:46

Jillian lebhar a écrit:
Anaïs a écrit:
Jillian lebhar a écrit:
the first goal of a fairy tale is to create un fake world and a fake story , not to be real : What a Face
JuliennnC
JuliennnC

Message  Aleksander Lun 30 Sep - 6:46

Admin a écrit:
Jillian lebhar a écrit:are you sure that watching fairy tales where heros do nothing but marrying the household is a good idea of ​​inspiration

Well, I agree that in the past, Princesses like Snow White or worse, Sleeping Beauty, were not really great examples of feminism...
But today, I think it's a bit different, with new characters like Brave (Rebelle), Mohana, even Elsa in Frozen...They are strong, independent, and don't need love, or men to exist.

Is it positive? I thought that every human being needs love. I think that making fairytales where men and women don't need each other can be also a bad example and it can lead to bigger "segregation" between boys and girls.

Aleksander

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 3 sur 8 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivant