Miss GAY
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 ...
Voir le deal
279.99 €

Terminales S - 2017

+10
Gandossi florian
Etienne
ChloéB
Louis-Perrin1999
Apasquin
eclair_e
Buttonsdef
Gregiorg
Antoinerg
Admin
14 participants

Page 2 sur 4 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant

Terminales S - 2017  - Page 2 Empty Re: Terminales S - 2017

Message  Alizée Lun 20 Mar - 13:16

Alec, it depends of what people post on Snap. But i agree in the way that it can be really boring to have someone who takes pictures of everythng and put them on social networks, they can take pictures and just keep them for them.
This video is interesting but I have to disagree with what he says at the beginning, your friends on Facebook (for example) are, for most of them, your friends in real life which means that they know you. By the way, it's possible to get to know someone through a screen, you just have to be you and it's done.

Alizée

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Message  Etienne Lun 20 Mar - 13:16

Thomas.Saint a écrit:Yes I agree Louis, why using phone when we can just live the moment !
To be able to remember the exact moment a long time later maybe ?

Etienne

Message  Apasquin Lun 20 Mar - 13:16

Etienne a écrit:I think that to keep memories of certain moments is a good thing it is necessary to know not to abuse it
it's true the new technology is a good point like de developement of mediacl ..., but i think that it's a danger if abused

Apasquin

Message  Thomas.Saint Lun 20 Mar - 13:16

Technology is one of the best things humans could discover, it helps us in our daily life but simply we shouldn't abuse it

Thomas.Saint

Message  Admin Lun 20 Mar - 13:17

No one made any comment on the irony of the video...
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://missgay.lebonforum.com

Message  Gandossi florian Lun 20 Mar - 13:17

The technologies are also useful, they allow us to remember by taking pictures and re looking at them with our friends to remind us of good times.
I will listen to what the guy from the video says, I will ask the computer and go enjoy my life. Salam

Gandossi florian

Message  Gregiorg Lun 20 Mar - 13:17

Antoinerg a écrit:
Etienne a écrit:I think that to keep memories of certain moments is a good thing it is necessary to know not to abuse it
Especially after a well-watered evening to remember the good times!
PS: Gergely you should have taken it!

I don't know want you're talking about Wink

Gregiorg

Message  eclair_e Lun 20 Mar - 13:18

Gregiorg a écrit:
eclair_e a écrit:
Buttonsdef a écrit:I dont' know about you guys , but when I go to a party the first thing that get's on my nerve is the guy that "Snapchat's" everything, do you guys agree with me for on the contrary is it a good way to keep some memories ?

The best solution Alec, is really simple. When I go to a party, I let my cellphone in the pocket of my boyfriend ! It is radical ! Wink

And you trust him ??? Wink

Of course yes :') He is so focused on the party that he doesn't even notice that he has two phones in his pocket !

eclair_e

Message  Buttonsdef Lun 20 Mar - 13:18

I'm sorry Claire but it's not all because of cell phones that we don't notice one's got his or her hair cut. I've gotten my hair cut many times whithout even my dad noticing but I do agree it's always nice to get compliments on your hair cut.

Buttonsdef

Message  Admin Lun 20 Mar - 13:18

Alizée a écrit:Alec, it depends of what people post on Snap. But i agree in the way that it can be really boring to have someone who takes pictures of everythng and put them on social networks, they can take pictures and just keep them for them.
This video is interesting but I have to disagree with what he says at the beginning, your friends on Facebook (for example) are, for most of them, your friends in real life which means that they know you. By the way, it's possible to get to know someone through a screen, you just have to be you and it's done.

you raise an interesting question...how many of your facebook friends have you NEVER met in real life ? (question for everyone)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Message  ChloéB Lun 20 Mar - 13:18

Admin a écrit:
ChloéB a écrit:Why do we have to debate about the "danger" of social network and new technologies behind our computer ?

Good point! That's the answer I was waiting for, actually!

And don't you think there's something ironic about this video?

I thing that it's treat with an ironic way but all the things explained in this videa are true.
For example, when we are on facebook we speak at people that we don't really know, we spend all our time with us and finally we don't take the time to appreciate to spend time with real people.

ChloéB

Message  Gregiorg Lun 20 Mar - 13:20

Admin a écrit:No one made any comment on the irony of the video...

The video is online so in order to watch it you have to be conected. He is directly criticizing his audience.

Gregiorg

Message  Norris le tout puissant Lun 20 Mar - 13:20

Gregiorg a écrit:
Buttonsdef a écrit:I dont' know about you guys , but when I go to a party the first thing that get's on my nerve is the guy that "Snapchat's" everything, do you guys agree with me for on the contrary is it a good way to keep some memories ?

I completely agree. You go to a party in order to socialize not to geek around. That you can do at home !!

I think there is mistake there is a big difference between taking a snap and being a geek in party

Norris le tout puissant

Message  Admin Lun 20 Mar - 13:21

ChloéB a écrit:
Admin a écrit:
ChloéB a écrit:Why do we have to debate about the "danger" of social network and new technologies behind our computer ?

Good point! That's the answer I was waiting for, actually!

And don't you think there's something ironic about this video?

I thing that it's treat with an ironic way but all the things explained in this videa are true.
For example, when we are on facebook we speak at people that we don't really know, we spend all our time with us and finally we don't take the time to appreciate to spend time with real people.

Look at how many views the video has on youtube...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Message  Marilise Lun 20 Mar - 13:21

Personally I don't think debate on this forum has a real goal because that's exactly what this video was made for: switch for our computers and just discuss without the help of new technologies ! Wink

Marilise

Message  Admin Lun 20 Mar - 13:22

Gregiorg a écrit:
Admin a écrit:No one made any comment on the irony of the video...

The video is online so in order to watch it you have to be conected. He is directly criticizing his audience.

yes, in a way, but isn't he criticizing himself, too? What mean does he use to give his message?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Message  eclair_e Lun 20 Mar - 13:22

Buttonsdef a écrit:I'm sorry Claire but it's not all because of cell phones that we don't notice one's got his or her hair cut. I've gotten my hair cut many times whithout even my dad noticing but I do agree it's always nice to get compliments on your hair cut.

True, and I did compliment you Wink but it was just the first exemple that came to me. Juste to say that we don't look enough to each other while we have our eyes on our phones.

eclair_e

Message  Alizée Lun 20 Mar - 13:24

Norris le tout puissant a écrit:
Gregiorg a écrit:

I completely agree. You go to a party in order to socialize not to geek around. That you can do at home !!

I think there is mistake there is a big difference between taking a snap and being a geek in party

Do you ? What is it ? People usually don't take one snap, they take like thousands of !

Alizée

Message  Gregiorg Lun 20 Mar - 13:24

Gregiorg a écrit:

of course. not talking bout one snap but people who can't get of their phones

Gregiorg

Message  Admin Lun 20 Mar - 13:24

Marilise a écrit: Personally I don't think debate on this forum has a real goal because that's exactly what this video was made for: switch for our computers and just discuss without the help of new technologies ! Wink

You're absolutely right, and we WILL talk about it like 'normal, healthy people' when we go back to class!
Come on Jodie, Chloé, Louis...you haven't said much !
Admin
Admin
Admin

Message  Buttonsdef Lun 20 Mar - 13:25

Gregiorg a écrit:

I'm sorry but beeing a geek in a party isn't really possible since a geek isn't defined by an action but as a personality snapchatting every moment or posting to twitter is for sure not beeing a geek.

Buttonsdef

Message  Louis-Perrin1999 Lun 20 Mar - 13:25

Gregiorg a écrit:

So what's a geek for you ?

Louis-Perrin1999

Message  eclair_e Lun 20 Mar - 13:25

Admin a écrit:
Alizée a écrit:Alec, it depends of what people post on Snap. But i agree in the way that it can be really boring to have someone who takes pictures of everythng and put them on social networks, they can take pictures and just keep them for them.

you raise an interesting question...how many of your facebook friends have you NEVER met in real life ? (question for everyone)

Personnaly I do know all of my friends, not having facebook helps a lot Smile

eclair_e

Message  Admin Lun 20 Mar - 13:26

Are geeks even invited to parties? bounce
Admin
Admin
Admin

Message  Thomas.Saint Lun 20 Mar - 13:27

We have already seen too such videos like this, and anyone try to change his daily routines. The solution are not in a video but in an personnel experiment that will make it possible to understand that our habits are only superfluous.

Thomas.Saint

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 2 sur 4 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant