Miss GAY
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Look up TS2020 CONFINEMENT

+8
léoniem
Paul38
Juliette
bachar
Tanina
Alex Blais
apo.ldc
Admin
12 participants

Page 2 sur 4 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant

Look up TS2020 CONFINEMENT - Page 2 Empty Re: Look up TS2020 CONFINEMENT

Message  apo.ldc Mar 31 Mar - 12:50

léoniem a écrit:Hello , I think this vidéo is very interesting because it deliver a realty in ours generation. The people is to much connected on the technologies every days

having a sister in 5e I must say that things are getting worst (saying that I feel like a grandma), she is addicted to her phone Shocked

apo.ldc

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Message  Alex Blais Mar 31 Mar - 12:50

Tanina a écrit:And to answer to Alex I think some people really forget to have goss time with friends like at table we can see lots of us use our phones while our firends are in front of us.

Yeah, some times we can forget the things that we have.

Alex Blais

Message  Juliette Mar 31 Mar - 12:50

Admin a écrit:
Alex Blais a écrit:Good morning every one, hope you are all doing great !
I'm going to start
First of all I think that this video is well made. The message is powerfull and we don't think enough of it. He is right, sometimes people are too concetrated on their phones or other devices and miss the great times that they could have had. But I think that it's exaggerated, we are not that stupid to be on our phones when we are having a great time. And I don't think that any of us is using his phone instead of having fun with his friends. Perhaps we watch our phones once in a while, but it doesn't lead us to isolation or missing moment.
His message is powerfull but exaggerated.

I think I should start by reacting on the fact that you said GOOD MORNING at about 3 in the afternoon... Shocked
I'm not sure confinment is good for you Very Happy  

'once in a while', really? What do the others think? I feel I spend too much time on my phone!

I admit that I spend a lot of time on my phone, maybe a little too much, but when I'm with friends I enjoy the moment and generally enjoy them.

Juliette

Message  Admin Mar 31 Mar - 12:51

ArthurM a écrit:
Paul38 a écrit:hello everyone,
I think this video is very exageratied but I agree with this man

It's a bit contradictory, but i think that it's a bit exagerated too

Yes Arthur, I was waiting for someone to point out a contradiction...What is the contradiction?
Doesn't anyone think that this video is a little hypocritical?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://missgay.lebonforum.com

Message  Paul38 Mar 31 Mar - 12:51

ArthurM a écrit:

No it is not because I agree with the idea but not with how they pass the message alien

Paul38

Message  bachar Mar 31 Mar - 12:52

apo.ldc a écrit:
Tanina a écrit:Yes I think like Apolline because today we find all we need on our phones so we forget what we have.

and we are not focus on what is surrounding us

I agree with aps, while using our phones we don't live the moment we just record it to look at it later, and it's not as fun and as exciting than living the moment in real life

bachar

Message  Alex Blais Mar 31 Mar - 12:52

Admin a écrit:
Alex Blais a écrit: Yeah, but some great moments are coming with the use of these phones, like we did yesterday

Okay now you need to tell me what you did yesterday, or I won't understand Smile

We used Snapchat in order to play some games with Thémis Astier, because I was mising them too much. And it was really funny !

Alex Blais

Message  apo.ldc Mar 31 Mar - 12:52

Juliette a écrit:
apo.ldc a écrit:I think the message is that you should get off our phones because we miss a lot of things because of them.

Yes I agree with you and this message but sometimes we discover and meet new people thanks to technology

but to really create a strong and long lasting bond you need to live together new things. I met a friend because she went to canada with me and that's what brought us together

apo.ldc

Message  ArthurM Mar 31 Mar - 12:53

I think that this debate will always happened when new things becomes very important in society. For example when novels became very common, some people said that it was isolating teenagers, it's the same with smartphones

ArthurM

Message  Tanina Mar 31 Mar - 12:53

Alex Blais a écrit:
apo.ldc a écrit:
Alex Blais a écrit: Yeah, but some great moments are coming with the use of these phones, like we did yesterday

yes but it's a bit because of the confinement

Yeah, I agree. But I met friends that live in other countries and even if there is no confinement I use my phone to phone them.

You have totally right but in this video we can't see the foreign friend juste around the people so when we are nearly of our friends we need to use less our phones.

Tanina

Message  léoniem Mar 31 Mar - 12:53

I agree with tanina, the phone is not bad because is it on ours generation but there are more and more children addicted on video Games. And is it a big problem i think

léoniem

Message  apo.ldc Mar 31 Mar - 12:53

Alex Blais a écrit:
Admin a écrit:

Okay now you need to tell me what you did yesterday, or I won't understand Smile

We used Snapchat in order to play some games with Thémis Astier, because I was mising them too much. And it was really funny !

yes, the titanic drawing was really good Very Happy Laughing Laughing

apo.ldc

Message  Alex Blais Mar 31 Mar - 12:53

apo.ldc a écrit:
léoniem a écrit:Hello , I think this vidéo is very interesting because it deliver a realty in ours generation. The people is to much connected on the technologies every days

having a sister in 5e I must say that things are getting worst (saying that I feel like a grandma), she is addicted to her phone Shocked

OMG Apo, my little brother is the same. Every time that he sees a screen, it feels like he is obligated to watch it. And if he does not, he will almost die !

Alex Blais

Message  Pierre.K Mar 31 Mar - 12:54

ArthurM a écrit:I think that this debate will always happened when new things becomes very important in society. For example when novels became very common, some people said that it was isolating teenagers, it's the same with smartphones

I agree with you.

Pierre.K

Message  Admin Mar 31 Mar - 12:54

apo.ldc a écrit: having a sister in 5e I must say that things are getting worst (saying that I feel like a grandma), she is addicted to her phone Shocked

How old were you when you had your first phone?
Do you think she uses it a lot more than you, really?
But also, don't you think that your generation, or the ones a little younger that you, are better informed about all the dangers, and are more careful?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Message  apo.ldc Mar 31 Mar - 12:54

léoniem a écrit:I agree with tanina, the phone is not bad because is it on ours generation but there are more and more children addicted on video Games. And is it a big problem i think

you are right. the problem is not really the phone but more the use that we have of them...

apo.ldc

Message  youna.darmois Mar 31 Mar - 12:54

I agree with the message that the video conveys. Social media brings us to isolation and selfish , and we forget to share real moments with our friends and family. Talking behind screens isn't the same when it's in the real life , when we are face to face and have eyes contact we can share our emotions. In addition, being on electronic devices make us feel lonely even if we have thousands of followers on social media... Because of that we can miss good moments and beautiful meetings:| of our life.

youna.darmois

Message  Tanina Mar 31 Mar - 12:54

léoniem a écrit:I agree with tanina, the phone is not bad because is it on ours generation but there are more and more children addicted on video Games. And is it a big problem i think
Yes thanks and I think this problem come because of parents who accepte that all days .

Tanina

Look up TS2020 CONFINEMENT - Page 2 Empty escape

Message  peps Mar 31 Mar - 12:55

so your phone is a way from escaping Alex? but why friends are not perfect you just have to deal with it and explain them.

peps
Invité

Message  ArthurM Mar 31 Mar - 12:55

Admin a écrit:
ArthurM a écrit:

Yes Arthur, I was waiting for someone to point out a contradiction...What is the contradiction?
Doesn't anyone think that this video is a little hypocritical?

This video is hypocritical, because if we can watch it, and people who made it can earn some money, it's because of technology they are denouncing

ArthurM

Message  Alex Blais Mar 31 Mar - 12:56

Tanina a écrit:
Alex Blais a écrit:
apo.ldc a écrit:

yes but it's a bit because of the confinement

Yeah, I agree. But I met friends that live in other countries and even if there is no confinement I use my phone to phone them.

You have totally right but in this video we can't see the foreign friend juste around the people so when we are nearly of our friends we need to use less our phones.

Good point. I confess defeat.

Alex Blais

Message  Tanina Mar 31 Mar - 12:57

Admin a écrit:
apo.ldc a écrit: having a sister in 5e I must say that things are getting worst (saying that I feel like a grandma), she is addicted to her phone Shocked

How old were you when you had your first phone?
Do you think she uses it a lot more than you, really?
But also, don't you think that your generation, or the ones a little younger that you, are better informed about all the dangers, and are more careful?
I have 11 or 12 but I think they use more than us at our age. I think we are informed but it's to late for some of us .

Tanina

Message  ArthurM Mar 31 Mar - 12:57

Tanina a écrit:
Yes thanks and I think this problem come because of parents who accepte that all days .
I agree too, it's all about education

ArthurM

Message  Alex Blais Mar 31 Mar - 12:57

peps a écrit:so your phone is a way from escaping Alex? but why friends are not perfect you just have to deal with it and explain them.

When I have to escape, most of the time, I would'nt see them anymore....
And my friend are perfect, I just misspoke... I should have said people instead of friends.

Alex Blais

Message  Admin Mar 31 Mar - 12:57

Arthur M, I agree with the fact that people are always scared of news things...
BUT that ends here..
First, can you really say that phones are new? I had my first phone when I was in 2nde, so... do you want to know how many years ago??? Embarassed (ok, 2002)
Of course it wasn't a smartphone, that came later, but smarphones aren't really new anymore either!
And you can't really compare a novel to a smartphone. It doesn't create the same problems of bullying, isolation, eye/back problems, insomnia, etc, don't you agree?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 2 sur 4 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant