Miss GAY
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + Casque filaire ...
29.99 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Look up TS2020 CONFINEMENT

+8
léoniem
Paul38
Juliette
bachar
Tanina
Alex Blais
apo.ldc
Admin
12 participants

Page 4 sur 4 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4

Look up TS2020 CONFINEMENT - Page 4 Empty Re: Look up TS2020 CONFINEMENT

Message  Pierre.K Mar 31 Mar - 13:08

ArthurM a écrit:The thing here, it's that the video only shows bad sides of technology, and absolutely no benefits. But things aren't always all black or all white, we have to nuance

I understand your point of view but it's not totally a video about technology in many ways but precisely the consequence of the social medias on people.

Pierre.K

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Message  elsiebillon Mar 31 Mar - 13:09

Alex Blais a écrit:
Admin a écrit:no one has talked about the 'real' issue in this video though...
Don't you think it's a little bit hypocritical for this guy to say 'look up from your phones', close your computers,
when what he did to spread the message was a youtube video watched by millions of people? (61 870 804, I just checked)

Exactly ! I was thinking of that. He says that we have to put down our phones, but the things that brings him money is ... phones ! I think that he made this video just in order to make a "buzz".

I agree with you alex, he made his video for the buzz but I find that it allows us to realize that using our phones too much can prevent us from experiencing things. I think that video can still impact people watching it.

elsiebillon

Message  apo.ldc Mar 31 Mar - 13:09

Tanina a écrit:
Alex Blais a écrit:

Exactly ! I was thinking of that. He says that we have to put down our phones, but the things that brings him money is ... phones ! I think that he made this video just in order to make a "buzz".

I think not he doesn't want to make "buzz" but it's real that we made his video on youtube while he says it's harmful for you

I don't this he wants to create the buzz to but in order for his video to be seen he needs to post it somewhere

apo.ldc

Message  Juliette Mar 31 Mar - 13:09

Don't you think it's a little bit hypocritical for this guy to say 'look up from your phones', close your computers,
when what he did to spread the message was a youtube video watched by millions of people? (61 870 804, I just checked)

Yes it's right, he uses the support of the problem to denounce the problem. But he uses the way the most common today to get his message across and to talk to the most people as possible too.

Juliette

Message  Admin Mar 31 Mar - 13:10

apo.ldc a écrit:

ow ow ow books are great ok o_O
but seriously the impact of phones on our body is way worst than the impact that books have
phones can prevent you from having children because of the radiation , can a book do that ?

Well, if you hit someone really hard with a dictionnary, it can cause a lot of damage I think! Books can be pretty heavy
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://missgay.lebonforum.com

Message  Alex Blais Mar 31 Mar - 13:10

Tanina a écrit:
Alex Blais a écrit:

I think not he doesn't want to make "buzz" but it's real that we made his video on youtube while he says it's harmful for you

I don't know what kind of content he is usually doing, it was just an assumption. Besides he should have made a newspaper or something else, in order to stay coherent.

Alex Blais

Message  youna.darmois Mar 31 Mar - 13:11

Alex Blais a écrit:
youna.darmois a écrit:I agree with the message that the video conveys. Social media brings us to isolation and selfish , and we forget to share real moments with our friends and family. Talking behind screens isn't the same when it's in the real life , when we are face to face and have eyes contact we can share our emotions. In addition, being on electronic devices make us feel lonely even if we have thousands of followers on social media... Because of that we can miss good moments and beautiful meetings:| of our life.  

I do agree with you Youna. But you are the first to post a lot of things on social media, that are by the way beautiful.

yes but i post a lot of things right now because of the situation, we're confined so i want to share things with my friends.

youna.darmois

Message  Paul38 Mar 31 Mar - 13:12

Pierre.K a écrit:
ArthurM a écrit:The thing here, it's that the video only shows bad sides of technology, and absolutely no benefits. But things aren't always all black or all white, we have to nuance

I understand your point of view but it's not totally a video about technology in many ways but precisely the consequence of the social medias on people.

I agree a lot

Paul38

Message  Alex Blais Mar 31 Mar - 13:13

youna.darmois a écrit:
Alex Blais a écrit:
youna.darmois a écrit:I agree with the message that the video conveys. Social media brings us to isolation and selfish , and we forget to share real moments with our friends and family. Talking behind screens isn't the same when it's in the real life , when we are face to face and have eyes contact we can share our emotions. In addition, being on electronic devices make us feel lonely even if we have thousands of followers on social media... Because of that we can miss good moments and beautiful meetings:| of our life.  

I do agree with you Youna. But you are the first to post a lot of things on social media, that are by the way beautiful.

yes but i post a lot of things right now because of the situation, we're confined so i want to share things with my friends.

It's understandable

Alex Blais

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 4 sur 4 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4