Miss GAY
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

Steve Lee - I like guns Term L/ES 2014-2015

+11
Louud
MALLCH
Justinesoranzo
Fkipré
GersonPaul
Isora
margaux zographos
lucie
valarthaud
DUCOURANTM
Admin
15 participants

Page 3 sur 3 Précédent  1, 2, 3

Steve Lee - I like guns Term L/ES 2014-2015 - Page 3 Empty Re: Steve Lee - I like guns Term L/ES 2014-2015

Message  Adrien de abreu Jeu 11 Déc - 8:47

lucie a écrit:
Adrien de abreu a écrit:It's good ! this men translate his passion in a song. He gives a positive point about guns, he speak about a burning issue in America. a problem, steve lee master guns so peoples can thinks guns isn't dangerous.

thanks for you intervention adridri!
no problem queens of colors crayons !

Adrien de abreu

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Steve Lee - I like guns Term L/ES 2014-2015 - Page 3 Empty Re: Steve Lee - I like guns Term L/ES 2014-2015

Message  Justinesoranzo Jeu 11 Déc - 8:48

Adrien de abreu a écrit:It's good ! this men translate his passion in a song. He gives a positive point about guns, he speak about a burning issue in America. a problem, steve lee master guns so peoples can thinks guns isn't dangerous.

Do you find a man translated his passion for his guns is good..? This video distrub people i think, because guns aren't a good thing for lot of population. It's with this sort of person crazy that the world became dangerous because we don't know they are capable.

Justinesoranzo

Message  Marion deborde Jeu 11 Déc - 8:48

lucie a écrit:I think this video is a caricature. this man is in love with guns. it's very improbable! Shocked

this passion it's too much, in my opinion i like guns but i thinks it's dangerous in a certains mesure.
he shoot everythings he can

Marion deborde

Steve Lee - I like guns Term L/ES 2014-2015 - Page 3 Empty re

Message  Juliejou38 Jeu 11 Déc - 8:48

Justinesoranzo a écrit:I feel that he likes guns as a woman because saw how he takes care guns.... He's in his world ! lol!
Her woman have offered him a weapon ! It's very strange Laughing

Juliejou38

Message  lucie Jeu 11 Déc - 8:48

lucie

Message  Louud Jeu 11 Déc - 8:49

Justinesoranzo a écrit:I feel that he likes guns as a woman because saw how he takes care guns.... He's in his world ! lol!

If every men were taking care of their wives like they pamper their guns.. cheers

Louud

Message  margaux zographos Jeu 11 Déc - 8:49

I agree with you ,but you didn't think that can be dangerous if everybody can be see this video? Because even if this man use the gun in the right way this video can be see by a people that want use the gun in the wrong right.

margaux zographos

Message  DUCOURANTM Jeu 11 Déc - 8:49

Admin a écrit:
DUCOURANTM a écrit:
Admin a écrit:Ok, new document: Look at the following picture. Who do you think made it, people in favour or gun or in favour of gun control, and what's the message? AND what do you think?

Steve Lee - I like guns Term L/ES 2014-2015 - Page 3 Bh5KWM2IQAAkS80

In this picture, people who are in favor of gun control are dictators (Mao Zedong, Hitler ...). Barack Obama who questions the 2nd Amendment is compare with dictators. Be in favor of gun control may be like be in favor of the suppression of the liberty.

I agree with you, but don't you find it shocking that all the dictators on the pictures were in favor of gun control? Why do you think that was the case?

I think it's because under a dictature, if people could have guns, they also could revolt against th power. It must be dangerous for the dictator. If only him could bear an arm, he may can make terror by violence.

DUCOURANTM

Message  GersonPaul Jeu 11 Déc - 8:50

Admin a écrit:Ok, new document: Look at the following picture. Who do you think made it, people in favour or gun or in favour of gun control, and what's the message? AND what do you think?

We have two categories of famous people, people in favour of gun control and people against gun control.

=> In Favour : George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln, Adolf Hitler, Joseph Staline and ...
=> Against : Gandhi, MLK, King George, Barack Obama.
I don't remember the others people.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

GersonPaul

Message  Juliejou38 Jeu 11 Déc - 8:50

Juliejou38

Message  MALLCH Jeu 11 Déc - 8:51

valarthaud a écrit:
valarthaud a écrit:

I think that Tom Donnelly  is for the gun rights, because he criticizes the men who are for the gun control ( B.Obama) and he puts him with others personnalities, who are dictator ( Hitler, Staline etc)
In my opinion, this picture critics too much the people who are for the gun control, and it's very insulting for Barack Obama
And we can find a paradoxe in this picture because all the men who are for the gun control are dictators (exclude B.Obama) and so on they are for the gun control whereas they "use" guns for kill people

I thing this picture is very ironic because for most of the men for gun control are big killers !!!!
and people for the most who are for peace are for gun!!
quite surprising

MALLCH

Steve Lee - I like guns Term L/ES 2014-2015 - Page 3 Empty gun

Message  Marion deborde Jeu 11 Déc - 8:51

Louud a écrit:He seems to be a fan of arms Shocked

His passion is crazy ! afro

Marion deborde

Message  Adrien de abreu Jeu 11 Déc - 8:51

Justinesoranzo a écrit:

Do you find a man translated his passion for his guns is good..? This video distrub people i think, because guns aren't a good thing for lot of population. It's with this sort of person crazy that the world became dangerous because we don't know they are capable.
why can't he translate his passion? this is his passion and peoples must make differences enter a passion for the gun and use a gun in a real life.

Adrien de abreu

Message  lucie Jeu 11 Déc - 8:52

Marion deborde a écrit:
lucie a écrit:I think this video is a caricature. this man is in love with guns. it's very improbable! Shocked

this passion it's too much, in my opinion i like guns but i thinks it's dangerous in a certains mesure.
he shoot everythings he can

yes he shoots, but not humans. he shoots many things. and i think this man isn't dangerous BUT the clothes don't make the man! lol!

lucie

Message  Isora Jeu 11 Déc - 8:52

Admin a écrit:YES, but no one answered the question. The picture is certainly exaggerated, not used in the right way, but it's true. Hitler, and other dicators, were in favour of gun control. WHY???? Twisted Evil
They were in favor of gun control because they were violent men, who used the violence and the terror to direct their countries? And they didn't want that the population rebel themselves, because the first reason for allowed gun is self defence?

Isora

Message  Admin Jeu 11 Déc - 8:52

DUCOURANTM a écrit:
Admin a écrit:
DUCOURANTM a écrit:

In this picture, people who are in favor of gun control are dictators (Mao Zedong, Hitler ...). Barack Obama who questions the 2nd Amendment is compare with dictators. Be in favor of gun control may be like be in favor of the suppression of the liberty.

I agree with you, but don't you find it shocking that all the dictators on the pictures were in favor of gun control? Why do you think that was the case?

I think it's because under a dictature, if people could have guns, they also could revolt against th power. It must be dangerous for the dictator. If only him could bear an arm, he may can make terror by violence.

YES, exactly! Good! But do you think the message is good? Are they right to put Obama on the same line?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://missgay.lebonforum.com

Message  Justinesoranzo Jeu 11 Déc - 8:53

Louud a écrit:

If every men were taking care of their wives like they pamper their guns.. cheers

So we would have to revolt... lol!

Justinesoranzo

Message  Léandra.em Jeu 11 Déc - 8:54

This document is from people against the gun control, they put very respectful and important caracters of the past, and they said that they are againts the gun control and under, some "bad" peeople like dictator, for exemple hitler. They use the image of this important people for make understand their opinion.

Léandra.em

Message  Louud Jeu 11 Déc - 8:54

Justinesoranzo a écrit:
Louud a écrit:

So we would have to revolt... lol!

Or beacome weapons lol!

Louud

Message  Justinesoranzo Jeu 11 Déc - 8:55

Adrien de abreu a écrit:
Justinesoranzo a écrit:

why can't he translate his passion? this is his passion and peoples must make differences enter a passion for the gun and use a gun in a real life.

Yes i'm agree with you but it seems totally crazy .. Shocked Razz

Justinesoranzo

Message  DUCOURANTM Jeu 11 Déc - 8:55

Adrien de abreu a écrit:
Justinesoranzo a écrit:

I'm agree with you Adri but if someone is really good as using arms, we can suppose that he can uses his guns for other violence if a day he became violente.

DUCOURANTM

Message  Adrien de abreu Jeu 11 Déc - 8:55

margaux zographos a écrit:

I agree with you ,but you didn't think that can be dangerous if everybody can be see this video? Because even if this man use the gun in  the right way this video can be see by a people that want use the gun in the wrong right.
i think it's not a gun or a video who train a peoples in violence, a criminal no became a criminal with this video

Adrien de abreu

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 3 sur 3 Précédent  1, 2, 3