Miss GAY
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

Terminales S - 2017

+10
Gandossi florian
Etienne
ChloéB
Louis-Perrin1999
Apasquin
eclair_e
Buttonsdef
Gregiorg
Antoinerg
Admin
14 participants

Page 4 sur 4 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4

Terminales S - 2017  - Page 4 Empty Re: Terminales S - 2017

Message  Alizée Lun 20 Mar - 13:36

ChloéB a écrit:
Alizée a écrit:
eclair_e a écrit:
Admin a écrit:
Alizée a écrit:Alec, it depends of what people post on Snap. But i agree in the way that it can be really boring to have someone who takes pictures of everythng and put them on social networks, they can take pictures and just keep them for them.
This video is interesting but I have to disagree with what he says at the beginning, your friends on Facebook (for example) are, for most of them, your friends in real life which means that they know you. By the way, it's possible to get to know someone through a screen, you just have to be you and it's done.

you raise an interesting question...how many of your facebook friends have you NEVER met in real life ? (question for everyone)

Personnaly I do know all of my friends, not having facebook helps a lot Smile

I agree but I made many friends on holidays that I won't be able to see for a long time so I use FB to keep them in touch.Having FB helps a lot ! Smile

Yes Alizée that totally true, but you speak wih them during a year in maximum and after you "forget" them. Personally, I thing that without seeing the person and speak with her in real life you can't create real friendship link

Speak for yourself darling, I keep on talking with friends I met 3 years ago ! Wink It's not about creating a friendship, it's about keeping it !

Alizée

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Message  Thomas.Saint Lun 20 Mar - 13:36

eclair_e a écrit:
Admin a écrit:Are geeks even invited to parties? bounce

I think "real" geeks are not, not able to socialize enough. But it doesn't stop the "hard-activity" of many "not-geek-people" on their phone.

No, for beeing a geek is not a prejudice, our bible is just the books of Tolkien. I grow up with video games and star wars, I assum beeing a geek, but i think i'm out more time then you.

Thomas.Saint

Message  Louis-Perrin1999 Lun 20 Mar - 13:36

Of course, I'm a geek just like Etienne, Alec, Thomas, Gergely, ... and I like to go out with my friends and them too. A geek is not necessarily a friendless in real life![/quote]
I totally agree with you

Louis-Perrin1999

Message  eclair_e Lun 20 Mar - 13:36

Antoinerg a écrit:

Of course, I'm a geek just like Etienne, Alec, Thomas, Gergely, ... and I like to go out with my friends and them too. A geek is not necessarily a friendless in real life!

And don't you want sometimes stop being geeking in your bedroom ?

eclair_e

Message  Norris le tout puissant Lun 20 Mar - 13:37

Please geek and video games are two things differents.
A geek can appraciate video games but a geek is not specifically a gamer.

Norris le tout puissant

Message  ChloéB Lun 20 Mar - 13:37

We can change if we want to, it's just a motivation question...[/quote]

It's easy to say that but how could you bake your cake without oven, or come from Charnecle to Voiron to study without car ?

ChloéB

Terminales S - 2017  - Page 4 Empty A geek

Message  Antoinerg Lun 20 Mar - 13:37

eclair_e a écrit:

I think "real" geeks are not, not able to socialize enough. But it doesn't stop the "hard-activity" of many "not-geek-people" on their phone.

A real geek comes out with real geek, they go out with people they appreciate and share the same passion !

Antoinerg

Message  Gregiorg Lun 20 Mar - 13:37

Buttonsdef a écrit:
Apasquin a écrit:it's orignial to do the debat on a computer on the new technology because we speak in the computer while we cant talk to each other.
This video is a video on the bad point of the social network but this forum is a social network.

I think the main goal of getting us to write on a forum is to show us how little emotion we show through our words and that it's really unifficient and really slow to actually have a full conversation

yeah we should be doing this on Skype Wink

Gregiorg

Message  Admin Lun 20 Mar - 13:37

Buttonsdef a écrit:I think the main goal of getting us to write on a forum is to show us how little emotion we show through our words and that it's really unifficient and really slow to actually have a full conversation

Exactly, Alec!
It's also because some of you are too shy or don't trust their English enough to participate orally, so it gives them a chance to participate...

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://missgay.lebonforum.com

Message  Marilise Lun 20 Mar - 13:38

We can change if we want to, it's just a motivation question...[/quote]

Your optimism is soo cute Razz

Marilise

Message  eclair_e Lun 20 Mar - 13:39

ChloéB a écrit:We can change if we want to, it's just a motivation question...

It's easy to say that but how could you bake your cake without oven, or come from Charnecle to Voiron to study without car ?[/quote]

Well... we're now talking about phones and computer, not hoven and cars !

eclair_e

Message  Etienne Lun 20 Mar - 13:39

eclair_e a écrit:
Antoinerg a écrit:

Of course, I'm a geek just like Etienne, Alec, Thomas, Gergely, ... and I like to go out with my friends and them too. A geek is not necessarily a friendless in real life!

If we like it? If we live far from each other and our only way to meet is to play together?

Etienne

Message  Admin Lun 20 Mar - 13:40

ChloéB a écrit:We can change if we want to, it's just a motivation question...

It's easy to say that but how could you bake your cake without oven, or come from Charnecle to Voiron to study without car ?[/quote]

I think that's not really the issue here....the subject is not cars, ovens, planes, etc...But rather 'connected' objects and the fact that we spend more time connected on a computer or a phone than connecting with real people.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://missgay.lebonforum.com

Message  Antoinerg Lun 20 Mar - 13:40

Gregiorg a écrit:
Antoinerg a écrit:
Louis-Perrin1999 a écrit:
Norris le tout puissant a écrit:
Gregiorg a écrit:
Buttonsdef a écrit:I dont' know about you guys , but when I go to a party the first thing that get's on my nerve is the guy that "Snapchat's" everything, do you guys agree with me for on the contrary is it a good way to keep some memories ?

I completely agree. You go to a party in order to socialize not to geek around. That you can do at home !!

I think there is mistake there is a big difference between taking a snap and being a geek in party

So what's a geek for you ?

A geek is a person who loves video games as an athlete who loves sports!

I think you can do both. You can't define a person as " just a geek" or "just an athlete"

Of course not, we can be both! But for me an "athlete" is a person who practicing sports all the time and he does not have time to play video games, even for a geek!

Antoinerg

Message  eclair_e Lun 20 Mar - 13:42

Etienne a écrit:
eclair_e a écrit:
Antoinerg a écrit:

If we like it? If we live far from each other and our only way to meet is to play together?

Gaming wille never be the ONLY way to meet other people Wink

eclair_e

Message  Etienne Lun 20 Mar - 13:43

Antoinerg a écrit:
Gregiorg a écrit:
Antoinerg a écrit:
Gregiorg a écrit:
Buttonsdef a écrit:I dont' know about you guys , but when I go to a party the first thing that get's on my nerve is the guy that "Snapchat's" everything, do you guys agree with me for on the contrary is it a good way to keep some memories ?

I completely agree. You go to a party in order to socialize not to geek around. That you can do at home !!

I think there is mistake there is a big difference between taking a snap and being a geek in party

I think you can do both. You can't define a person as " just a geek" or "just an athlete"

Of course not, we can be both! But for me an "athlete" is a person who practicing sports all the time and he does not have time to play video games, even for a geek!
I do not agree with you antoine an athlete can practice his sport at high level and relax on video games

Etienne

Message  Norris le tout puissant Lun 20 Mar - 13:43

Etienne a écrit:
Antoinerg a écrit:
Gregiorg a écrit:
Antoinerg a écrit:
Gregiorg a écrit:

I do not agree with you antoine an athlete can practice his sport at high level and relax on video games

Etienne 1 - 0 Antoine

Norris le tout puissant

Message  Buttonsdef Lun 20 Mar - 13:44

We've only been talking about the dowsnide of social media, but it's helped people from around the wolrd to connect and make new friends from abroad or even share knowledge, for example, I've made friends over the internet from next to my grand parents in England, I've since been in contact with them and got to meet them, they are now some of my closest friends

Buttonsdef

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 4 sur 4 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4