Miss GAY
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

The princess problem LLCE 2019

+18
Élisa.D
Jennifer D
camille guiot
Mathilde S
lola0609
Jeanne Dejoye
J.Roubaud
Anaïs
Julien dessenne
arnaudino
Jillian lebhar
Aleksander
Julie.millet
MarineB
Baptiste.M
GabrielleChapat
Diane.htr
Admin
22 participants

Page 7 sur 8 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivant

The princess problem LLCE 2019 - Page 7 Empty Re: The princess problem LLCE 2019

Message  Élisa.D Lun 30 Sep - 7:17

Yohan a écrit:
Élisa.D a écrit:
I don't understand what children of our generation don't like this because, for me, Disney's movies it's for all generation. Crying or Very sad
Yes but, now, they all are on Fortnite, Clash Royal or a other popular game. They not interest by our fairy world.
It's very unpleasant Neutral

Élisa.D

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

The princess problem LLCE 2019 - Page 7 Empty Re: The princess problem LLCE 2019

Message  Julien dessenne Lun 30 Sep - 7:18

Aleksander a écrit:
Yohan a écrit:
Admin a écrit:

I don't exactly agree.
Personnally, I didn't watch cartoons when I was three years old, I was too young, and my parents didn't have cellphones or even Dvd players at that time (no, I'm not THAT old!)
Today it's so easy to find the cartoons whenever and wherever, children are a lot more interested, obsessed even with cartoons today than in the past!

Yes, not all saw a Disney movies or cartoons at 3 years old, i did a hyperbola when I wrote but yes, now, all have a cellphone and a dvd player. But, now, children take the parents's cellphone and play with, they don't see a movie like 101 Dalmatians or others. They only know Fortnite, or Clash Royal. So, yes, it's easy to find cartoons but they not interrest by them...

It's because of parents giving phones and computers to very young kids. It's not the children's fault

i am okay with aleksander the kids have technologie far too soon

Julien dessenne

Message  Anaïs Lun 30 Sep - 7:18

camille guiot a écrit:
Jillian lebhar a écrit:
Admin a écrit:Look at all these representations of Snow White.... What do you think is another part of the problem?

that denounces the perfection of the princess they are sexualize beautiful submisive ( i talk about the old versions )
I don't see the report between princess and sexual things
she talk about the pictures

Anaïs

Message  Ewen Lun 30 Sep - 7:18

evedeconynck a écrit:
Jillian lebhar a écrit:the fairytales is useful for the developpement bounce Basketball

Useful for what ? I think little girls don't accept themselves anymore because they always want to be someone else and compare themselves to the others everytime
to the other and also to the iconic women of fairytales
Ewen
Ewen

Message  Yohan Lun 30 Sep - 7:18

Aleksander a écrit:
It's because of parents giving phones and computers to very young kids. It's not the children's fault
It's children who ask parents to have cellphones and parents accept 'cause they want to don't unpleasant at children... Neutral
Yohan
Yohan

Message  J.Roubaud Lun 30 Sep - 7:18

evedeconynck a écrit:
Jillian lebhar a écrit:the fairytales is useful for the developpement bounce Basketball

Useful for what ? I think little girls don't accept themselves anymore because they always want to be someone else and compare themselves to the others everytime
and there you create the problems you can find on instagram

J.Roubaud

Message  Baptiste.M Lun 30 Sep - 7:19

Julien dessenne a écrit:
Aleksander a écrit:
But it's impossible to make fairytales that are all about equality. To do it we have to do a fairytale with: white, asian, black actors/actresses, with heterosexual, gay, lesbian, bisexual, transexual characteres and where men don't save anyone, but women are strong. Is it really a goal of fairytales?

Is very difficult to bring together all this caracter
We don't need to put all that types of character in ONE story but it can be a great thing to integrate some of different sexualty and etnic group in the stories, a bit by a bit don't be pressed
Baptiste.M
Baptiste.M

Message  Yohan Lun 30 Sep - 7:19

Julien dessenne a écrit:

Yohan a écrit:
Aleksander a écrit:
It's children who ask parents to have cellphones and parents accept 'cause they want to don't unpleasant at children... Neutral
Yohan
Yohan

Message  J.Roubaud Lun 30 Sep - 7:19

Yohan a écrit:
Aleksander a écrit:
we are a bit in this generation

J.Roubaud

Message  arnaudino Lun 30 Sep - 7:20

J.Roubaud a écrit:There is a question who need an answer : How did snow white survived to apple (without the fact of the magic( please no TGCM))?
Question  
normaly she doesn't survive about that but snow white its the main character of the story so without the fact of magic its impossible for the righter to kill her main character
arnaudino
arnaudino

Message  Jillian lebhar Lun 30 Sep - 7:20

camille guiot a écrit:
Jillian lebhar a écrit:
Admin a écrit:Look at all these representations of Snow White.... What do you think is another part of the problem?

that denounces the perfection of the princess they are sexualize beautiful submisive ( i talk about the old versions )
i was talking about the pictures

Jillian lebhar

Message  Admin Lun 30 Sep - 7:20

camille guiot a écrit:
Jillian lebhar a écrit:

Actually yes, on many the different representations, Snow White is clearly sexualized, and represented as a fantasy... That's not necessarily better than a weak princess
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://missgay.lebonforum.com

Message  Élisa.D Lun 30 Sep - 7:21

Julien dessenne a écrit:
Aleksander a écrit:
Yohan a écrit:
Admin a écrit:

I don't exactly agree.
Personnally, I didn't watch cartoons when I was three years old, I was too young, and my parents didn't have cellphones or even Dvd players at that time (no, I'm not THAT old!)
Today it's so easy to find the cartoons whenever and wherever, children are a lot more interested, obsessed even with cartoons today than in the past!

Yes, not all saw a Disney movies or cartoons at 3 years old, i did a hyperbola when I wrote but yes, now, all have a cellphone and a dvd player. But, now, children take the parents's cellphone and play with, they don't see a movie like 101 Dalmatians or others. They only know Fortnite, or Clash Royal. So, yes, it's easy to find cartoons but they not interrest by them...

I'm agree with you, the parents of the generation are, most, irresponsibles Neutral

Élisa.D

Message  Jillian lebhar Lun 30 Sep - 7:21

do you think that the new versions are worse or better than the old versions ?

Jillian lebhar

Message  Yohan Lun 30 Sep - 7:21

J.Roubaud a écrit:
Yohan a écrit:
we are a bit in this generation
Yes, i'm agree, we are the beginning of this new generation, we are enter this 2 generations.
Yohan
Yohan

Message  Julien dessenne Lun 30 Sep - 7:22

It's because of parents giving phones and computers to very young kids. It's not the children's fault[/quote]
It's children who ask parents to have cellphones and parents accept 'cause they want to don't unpleasant at children... Neutral [/quote]
[/quote]

yes but is the education of children, they want all they see but they don't have all. the parents must educate their children

Julien dessenne

Message  J.Roubaud Lun 30 Sep - 7:22

Baptiste.M a écrit:
Julien dessenne a écrit:
Aleksander a écrit:
But it's impossible to make fairytales that are all about equality. To do it we have to do a fairytale with: white, asian, black actors/actresses, with heterosexual, gay, lesbian, bisexual, transexual characteres and where men don't save anyone, but women are strong. Is it really a goal of fairytales?

We don't need to put all that types of character in ONE story but it can be a great thing to integrate some of different sexualty and etnic group in the stories, a bit by a bit don't be pressed
another times, another mind

J.Roubaud

Message  camille guiot Lun 30 Sep - 7:22

Anaïs a écrit:
camille guiot a écrit:
Jillian lebhar a écrit:

she talk about the pictures
ahhh yes sorry

camille guiot

Message  Baptiste.M Lun 30 Sep - 7:22

J.Roubaud a écrit:
evedeconynck a écrit:

and there you create the problems you can find on instagram
They should create character with more imperfection, like this it's now possible and less dangerous to identifie ourself to their albino
Baptiste.M
Baptiste.M

Message  GabrielleChapat Lun 30 Sep - 7:22

Aleksander a écrit:
Jeanne Dejoye a écrit:
Julien dessenne a écrit:
Aleksander a écrit:

Yes its difficult but it's possible to have progressively in each film.

But is it really the goal of fairytales?

i think you don' t understand what i was thinking about , fairytails just could ad gay couples for exemple , you see this evolution as something huge but it's not.

GabrielleChapat

Message  J.Roubaud Lun 30 Sep - 7:23

Jillian lebhar a écrit:do you think that the new versions are worse or better than the old versions ?
#no comment

J.Roubaud

Message  Anaïs Lun 30 Sep - 7:23

Jillian lebhar a écrit:do you think that the new versions are worse or better than the old versions ?

I prefer the old version because I was a children at that time, it was my childhood. Oksana

Anaïs

Message  Aleksander Lun 30 Sep - 7:24

MarineB a écrit:
Aleksander a écrit:

they make a lot of disney with stereotypes why they coudn't change and made only fairytale about equality

But it's not equality. Equality doesn't mean that fairytale must be about everyone. There are to much countries, social groups etc. Fairytale with black actress it's not more about equality than a fairytale with white or asian actress. When make a film we have to choose what and who we want to show. The only one possibility to make all people equal in fairytale, movies, is to make all 7,5 milliards people to play in them. Everyone is different

Aleksander

Message  Mathilde S Lun 30 Sep - 7:24

evedeconynck a écrit:

I agree with Eve, beacause today all the little girls want to be like a princess and they are complexed very young... But ALL the girls in the world are BEAUTIFUL!!!

Mathilde S

Message  JuliennnC Lun 30 Sep - 7:24

J.Roubaud a écrit:
#no comment
could you comment plz? i want to know Basketball
JuliennnC
JuliennnC

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 7 sur 8 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivant