Miss GAY
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

The princess problem LLCE 2019

+18
Élisa.D
Jennifer D
camille guiot
Mathilde S
lola0609
Jeanne Dejoye
J.Roubaud
Anaïs
Julien dessenne
arnaudino
Jillian lebhar
Aleksander
Julie.millet
MarineB
Baptiste.M
GabrielleChapat
Diane.htr
Admin
22 participants

Page 2 sur 8 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivant

The princess problem LLCE 2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: The princess problem LLCE 2019

Message  MarineB Lun 30 Sep - 6:29

Admin a écrit:
Baptiste.M a écrit:I think every child should dream with these fairy tale but they should change all the gender stereotypes because the children make their indentities on these stories

But do you think it's still true today? Because I think Disney for example is making some efforts nowadays to fight stereotypes, don't you agree?

Disney try to fight the stereotypes but it's always the same story with a girl who have to fight and she meet a man and her life change

MarineB

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

The princess problem LLCE 2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: The princess problem LLCE 2019

Message  Jillian lebhar Lun 30 Sep - 6:30

Anaïs a écrit:Fairytales can developped their imagination
are you sure that watching fairy tales where heros do nothing but they just marrying and doing the household is a good idea of ​​inspiration

Dernière édition par Jillian lebhar le Lun 30 Sep - 6:31, édité 1 fois

Jillian lebhar

Message  Admin Lun 30 Sep - 6:30

Julien dessenne a écrit:In the video they said the little girls want looks like to the princess of the Disney Storie's but in reality many of this girls have not the phisics of her. In  Consequences often they have complex about her body;

Yes, that was also the problem with barbie dolls. Do you know that in real life, Barbie dolls, in their original dimensions, would not be able to stand on their legs ?! And little girl think they're perfect, that's crazy!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://missgay.lebonforum.com

Message  Jeanne Dejoye Lun 30 Sep - 6:30

I think Princesses are very good for the drems of little girls but they created problems because little girls feel insecure about their body.

Jeanne Dejoye

Message  arnaudino Lun 30 Sep - 6:31

Diane.htr a écrit:I think it's sad that the little girls indentifie herselves in princess with a very unhealthy image of beauty pale
Yes i agree what you said because is not the same in real life rabbit
arnaudino
arnaudino

Message  GabrielleChapat Lun 30 Sep - 6:31

MarineB a écrit:girls and boys can watch fairytales but they have to understand that it's not the real life

i totally agree with you clown

GabrielleChapat

Message  Admin Lun 30 Sep - 6:32

Jillian lebhar a écrit:are you sure that watching fairy tales where heros do nothing but marrying the household is a good idea of ​​inspiration

Well, I agree that in the past, Princesses like Snow White or worse, Sleeping Beauty, were not really great examples of feminism...
But today, I think it's a bit different, with new characters like Brave (Rebelle), Mohana, even Elsa in Frozen...They are strong, independent, and don't need love, or men to exist.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Message  Julien dessenne Lun 30 Sep - 6:32

Baptiste.M a écrit:
Julie.millet a écrit:Princesses don't have job, they only about think about their appearence

I'ts a bit because in the times the tales were write, all princesses lived in a castle and were help by their servants cat

Yes but when the reissue of Disney and the other fairyales was write it was in our period. Therefore they can have a job.

Julien dessenne

Message  Diane.htr Lun 30 Sep - 6:32

Admin a écrit:
Diane.htr a écrit: There is a fun part in every fairytales and disney moovies I just think that they couldn't think they should look like them to be a princess. In the meredith TV show, one of the mother said that her daughter were bullied because she wears sleeves and according to her group of bullies, "princess" don't wear sleeves" in the middle of winter: that's ridiculous

Well, yeah, I totally agre, but I also know that school, and even high school can be a harsh place. Even in NDV, in the middle of winter, you see most students with skinny jeans that stop above the ankle, and white sneakers...it's not really what princess wear, agreed, but it's still too cold!

Yes but it has nothing to do with fairytales, bulliying is everywhere but I think it's not normal to bully someone because of fairytale what are made to amuse children

Diane.htr

Message  Aleksander Lun 30 Sep - 6:33

MarineB a écrit:girls and boys can watch fairytales but they have to understand that it's not the real life
Very young children can't understand it and this is the problem. Even if they understand it, fairytales give them bad examples of role models

Aleksander

Message  lola0609 Lun 30 Sep - 6:33

somebody can likes disney's tales and don't have disney's mentality about stereotypes.

lola0609

Message  Baptiste.M Lun 30 Sep - 6:33

Admin a écrit:
Baptiste.M a écrit:I think every child should dream with these fairy tale but they should change all the gender stereotypes because the children make their indentities on these stories

But do you think it's still true today? Because I think Disney for example is making some efforts nowadays to fight stereotypes, don't you agree?
Yup, the cartoons like Brave or Vaïana try to fight against stereotypes but it's just a little part of the ocean of princesses tales
Baptiste.M
Baptiste.M

Message  arnaudino Lun 30 Sep - 6:34

Yes of course but does not reflect the real life nowadays , every girl not be a princess
arnaudino
arnaudino

Message  Anaïs Lun 30 Sep - 6:34

Jillian lebhar a écrit:
are you sure that watching fairy tales where heros do nothing but they just marrying and doing the household is a good idea of ​​inspiration
But the world is full of imaginary creature, it can developpe their inspiration lol!

Anaïs

Message  Admin Lun 30 Sep - 6:34

They are even making some efforts in diversity now, they chose a black actress to play the Little Mermaid in the next Disney Movie

The princess problem LLCE 2019 - Page 2 Halle-Bailey-Mermaid
Admin
Admin
Admin

Message  J.Roubaud Lun 30 Sep - 6:34

What kind of advice will you give if you have to explain to a kid that kind of things?

J.Roubaud

Message  Mathilde S Lun 30 Sep - 6:34

I think the fairy tales are good for the girls because they can dream, open-endend and imaginative... But the girls become a little pretties girls because they haven't the same body, or the same nose, or the same face.... And that at 3-4 years old.

Mathilde S

Message  camille guiot Lun 30 Sep - 6:35

Aleksander a écrit:
Jillian lebhar a écrit:the fairytales is useful for the developpement bounce Basketball
They are useful for development of what?
for the developpement of the imagination or creation , for have a exemple

camille guiot

Message  Admin Lun 30 Sep - 6:36

I just found this documents, I think it gives a pretty good idea of 'ancient' Disney Princesses and the problems that they bring...

The princess problem LLCE 2019 - Page 2 48422a4675d0b9be5115c37a92f8c793
Admin
Admin
Admin

Message  Jillian lebhar Lun 30 Sep - 6:36

Aleksander a écrit:
Jillian lebhar a écrit:the fairytales is useful for the developpement bounce Basketball
They are useful for development of what?
they can identify themselves with princess not only beautiful some are rebellious worker and there is a constructive morality at the end

Jillian lebhar

Message  Julien dessenne Lun 30 Sep - 6:36

Admin a écrit:
Julien dessenne a écrit:In the video they said the little girls want looks like to the princess of the Disney Storie's but in reality many of this girls have not the phisics of her. In  Consequences often they have complex about her body;

Yes, that was also the problem with barbie dolls. Do you know that in real life, Barbie dolls, in their original dimensions, would not be able to stand on their legs ?! And little girl think they're perfect, that's crazy!

yes and after they do plastic surgery for look like their idols. Like barbie; but the feeling of perferct for barbie explore the imagination and the creativity of the little girls

Julien dessenne

Message  arnaudino Lun 30 Sep - 6:37

Baptiste.M a écrit:
Julie.millet a écrit:Princesses don't have job, they only about think about their appearence

I'ts a bit because in the times the tales were write, all princesses lived in a castle and were help by their servants cat
you're right but if you puts in link nowadays julie is right as well
arnaudino
arnaudino

Message  Julien dessenne Lun 30 Sep - 6:37

Admin a écrit:

yes and after they do plastic surgery for look like their idols. Like barbie; but the feeling of perferct for barbie explore the imagination and the creativity of the little girls

Julien dessenne

Message  Aleksander Lun 30 Sep - 6:37

GabrielleChapat a écrit:
Aleksander a écrit:
GabrielleChapat a écrit:they must be reeding some and at the same time learning some science for exemple

Why children MUST read fairytales?

Fairytails are culture and can make childrens dream

There are also many books that can make children dream. Watching fairytales on TV isn't the most creative thing that children can do. They can also play outside, draw, paint and do many oher things.

Aleksander

Message  Baptiste.M Lun 30 Sep - 6:37

J.Roubaud a écrit:

What kind of advice will you give if you have to explain to a kid that kind of things?
I think I will tell him that it's pretty cool to dream of adventures, dragons, princesses and all but they souldn't try to look like these characters, they are just fiction cyclops alien
Baptiste.M
Baptiste.M

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 2 sur 8 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivant