Miss GAY
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + Casque filaire ...
29.99 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

The princess problem LLCE 2019

+18
Élisa.D
Jennifer D
camille guiot
Mathilde S
lola0609
Jeanne Dejoye
J.Roubaud
Anaïs
Julien dessenne
arnaudino
Jillian lebhar
Aleksander
Julie.millet
MarineB
Baptiste.M
GabrielleChapat
Diane.htr
Admin
22 participants

Page 4 sur 8 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivant

The princess problem LLCE 2019 - Page 4 Empty Re: The princess problem LLCE 2019

Message  Julie.millet Lun 30 Sep - 6:46

Baptiste.M a écrit:
Julie.millet a écrit:Princesses don't have job, they only about think about their appearence

I'ts a bit because in the times the tales were write, all princesses lived in a castle and were help by their servants cat

Yes it's true but the fact that they only think about their appearence show that princesses are shallow.
Julie.millet
Julie.millet

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

The princess problem LLCE 2019 - Page 4 Empty Re: The princess problem LLCE 2019

Message  Baptiste.M Lun 30 Sep - 6:47

GabrielleChapat a écrit:
Aleksander a écrit:
GabrielleChapat a écrit:
Aleksander a écrit:
GabrielleChapat a écrit:they must be reeding some and at the same time learning some science for exemple

Why children MUST read fairytales?

Fairytails are culture and can make childrens dream

There are also many books that can make children dream. Watching fairytales on TV isn't the most creative thing that children can do. They can also play outside, draw, paint and do many oher things.

you must never had any childrens , sometimes we are sick and we can't be looking for them all day , childrens are happy cause it don't need any reflexion and we are at the same time. Isn't that beautiful? I love you I love you
wonderful lyrics!!!
Baptiste.M
Baptiste.M

Message  arnaudino Lun 30 Sep - 6:47

Diane.htr a écrit:
lola0609 a écrit:somebody can likes disney's tales and don't have disney's mentality about stereotypes.

I totally agree with you, but the children who watchs those films are too young to make the separation between real life and moovies
diane is right ,when you're a children you don't know what is the society and what happened nowadays in our society
arnaudino
arnaudino

Message  Jillian lebhar Lun 30 Sep - 6:48

Admin a écrit:
Jillian lebhar a écrit: may be but its not the reality

Do we really have to focus ONLY on reality? But that would be so SAD!
but his not prepare children for the real world and after he feels different from what the fairy tales their showed

Jillian lebhar

Message  Admin Lun 30 Sep - 6:48

Aleksander a écrit:
Is it positive? I thought that every human being needs love. I think that making fairytales where men and women don't need each other can be also a bad example and it can lead to bigger "segregation" between boys and girls.

That's actually a very interesting point, and you're right, we need people around us, and love, to exist!
I just meant that the love story was not the main element of the story in these new movies, and that the positive evolution is that the female characters are strong and able to do things on their own, but they still have friends and companions to support them!

But I do love your point!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://missgay.lebonforum.com

Message  Diane.htr Lun 30 Sep - 6:49

Aleksander a écrit:
Admin a écrit:
Jillian lebhar a écrit:are you sure that watching fairy tales where heros do nothing but marrying the household is a good idea of ​​inspiration

Well, I agree that in the past, Princesses like Snow White or worse, Sleeping Beauty, were not really great examples of feminism...
But today, I think it's a bit different, with new characters like Brave (Rebelle), Mohana, even Elsa in Frozen...They are strong, independent, and don't need love, or men to exist.

Is it positive? I thought that every human being needs love. I think that making fairytales where men and women don't need each other can be also a bad example and it can lead to bigger "segregation" between boys and girls.

OOOOOh alksander you're cute and also a bit right

Diane.htr

Message  Jeanne Dejoye Lun 30 Sep - 6:50

Baptiste.M a écrit:
Admin a écrit:I have a 4 year old little girl, so the question is important for me!
I get really angry when every one tells my daughter that she is a princess, when there are so many cool things about her!

It reminds me of this picture that I put in the article, it's funny, but it's actually really true! Do you think that there are toys 'for boys' and toys 'for girls'? Did you play with gendered toys as children?

The princess problem LLCE 2019 - Page 4 Girl-or-boy-toy
I was playing with lego so here is no gender lol!

its very important that the children can play with all the toys .There are no toys only for girls or for boys . Its important that the children find their identity.

Jeanne Dejoye

Message  J.Roubaud Lun 30 Sep - 6:50

Diane.htr a écrit:
J.Roubaud a écrit:
Admin a écrit:They are even making some efforts in diversity now, they chose a black actress to play the Little Mermaid in the next Disney Movie

Some of the "efforts" who are made are just to be sure to make money. One of the example is : in the remake of beauty and the beast, the character "leFou" have been described as an homosexual when at the starting he wasn't. The result is the movie have been forbidden in Russia (because in this country, homosexuality is kind forbiden)
But if we look at "Frozen", Elsa have been interpreted has an allegoria of a lesbienne who tried to hide it. And it have been a real success in the world, even in Russia.

Yes but they try to integrate everybody to make everyone happy and make them feel not alone

that true, but it have to be a real nessecessity in the movie and not to be there just make sure everyone is happy to make more money. A serie who do the right think in example is "Buffy vs vampires".

Dernière édition par J.Roubaud le Lun 30 Sep - 6:52, édité 1 fois

J.Roubaud

Message  Admin Lun 30 Sep - 6:50

Jillian lebhar a écrit:
but his not prepare children for the real world and after he feels different from what the fairy tales their showed

Okay, but then it means you shouldn't read Harry Potter or any other book of fantasy because it's not reality?
Children will see the real world soon enough! They experience it everywhere, at school, in the street, etc.
It's nice to take a little break from reality sometimes.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Message  Julien dessenne Lun 30 Sep - 6:51

Jillian lebhar a écrit:
Admin a écrit:

when they are young they don 't want the problem of the society, they just want history,princess and dreams

Julien dessenne

Message  Admin Lun 30 Sep - 6:51

J.Roubaud a écrit:
that true, but it have to be a real nessecessity in the movie and not to be there just make sure everyone is happy to make more money. A serie who do the right think in example is "Buffo vs vampires".

Haha nice reference, that's MY generation!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Message  evedeconynck Lun 30 Sep - 6:51

GabrielleChapat a écrit:it is but it's also really useful for their indepedance queen

But princesses are exposed like being the perfection and little girls want to looks like them to the point of feel bad with their bodies and in their heads.

evedeconynck

Message  Élisa.D Lun 30 Sep - 6:51

JuliennnC a écrit:
Jillian lebhar a écrit:
Anaïs a écrit:
Jillian lebhar a écrit:
Anaïs a écrit:Fairytales can developped their imagination
are you sure that watching fairy tales where heros do nothing but they just marrying and doing the household is a good idea of ​​inspiration
But the world is full of imaginary creature, it can developpe their inspiration lol!
may be but its not the reality
the first goal of a fairy tale is to create un fake world and a fake story , not to be real : What a Face
I'm agree with you because Fairytales it's an imagination world to dream cheers

Élisa.D

Message  arnaudino Lun 30 Sep - 6:51

Baptiste.M a écrit:
arnaudino a écrit:
Baptiste.M a écrit:
Julie.millet a écrit:Princesses don't have job, they only about think about their appearence

I'ts a bit because in the times the tales were write, all princesses lived in a castle and were help by their servants cat
you're right but if you puts in link nowadays julie is right as well
Not at all, cause the modern fairy tales like Disney stories propose a new kind of stories and role for princesses, the change is coming
You're right , creator of fairytale changing their way of writing because the society of todays changing a lot ,and children known a lot about our society
arnaudino
arnaudino

Message  GabrielleChapat Lun 30 Sep - 6:53

Aleksander a écrit:
Admin a écrit:
Jillian lebhar a écrit:are you sure that watching fairy tales where heros do nothing but marrying the household is a good idea of ​​inspiration

Well, I agree that in the past, Princesses like Snow White or worse, Sleeping Beauty, were not really great examples of feminism...
But today, I think it's a bit different, with new characters like Brave (Rebelle), Mohana, even Elsa in Frozen...They are strong, independent, and don't need love, or men to exist.

in my opinion fairytails should show more types of loves , not only beautiful girl and handsome man , why childrens stories never talk about lgbtq+ ?!confused

GabrielleChapat

Message  Anaïs Lun 30 Sep - 6:53

Julien dessenne a écrit:
Jillian lebhar a écrit:
Admin a écrit:

when they are young they don 't want the  problem of the society, they just want history,princess and dreams
so read fairytales is a good idea !!!! Wink with oksana

Anaïs

Message  Aleksander Lun 30 Sep - 6:53

GabrielleChapat a écrit:
Aleksander a écrit:
GabrielleChapat a écrit:
Aleksander a écrit:
GabrielleChapat a écrit:they must be reeding some and at the same time learning some science for exemple

Why children MUST read fairytales?

Fairytails are culture and can make childrens dream

There are also many books that can make children dream. Watching fairytales on TV isn't the most creative thing that children can do. They can also play outside, draw, paint and do many oher things.

you must never had any childrens , sometimes we are sick and we can't be looking for them all day , childrens are happy cause it don't need any reflexion and we are at the same time. Isn't that beautiful? I love you I love you
I'm 16 so I don't have children But I saw many times that parents show their kids fairytales and movies on the smartphone too much, even when they eat or do other things. I agree that there is nothing bad in showing things like that but not every day. Children get addicted to electonics in very young age and it's bad for their development.

Dernière édition par Aleksander le Lun 30 Sep - 6:59, édité 1 fois

Aleksander

Message  Julien dessenne Lun 30 Sep - 6:54

in my opinion fairytails should show more types of loves , not only beautiful girl and handsome man , why childrens stories never talk about lgbtq+ ?!confused[/quote]

what is lgbtq+??????

Dernière édition par Julien dessenne le Lun 30 Sep - 6:54, édité 1 fois

Julien dessenne

Message  Jillian lebhar Lun 30 Sep - 6:54

Admin a écrit:
Jillian lebhar a écrit:

Okay, but then it means you shouldn't read Harry Potter or any other book of fantasy because it's not reality?
Children will see the real world soon enough! They experience it everywhere, at school, in the street, etc.
not read book of fantasy is not the problem the fairy tales are different they will make feel unique princess and the return to the reality is difficult for the childrens

Jillian lebhar

Message  Baptiste.M Lun 30 Sep - 6:54

Admin a écrit:
Jillian lebhar a écrit:

Sometimes realty is realy boring, this is why we made fairytales, a window for escape our problems and ride our dreams. Never forget it Very Happy
Baptiste.M
Baptiste.M

Message  JuliennnC Lun 30 Sep - 6:54

GabrielleChapat a écrit:clown
lol!
JuliennnC
JuliennnC

Message  MarineB Lun 30 Sep - 6:55

GabrielleChapat a écrit:
Aleksander a écrit:
Admin a écrit:

in my opinion fairytails should show more types of loves , not only beautiful girl and handsome man , why childrens stories never talk about lgbtq+ ?!confused

totally agree disney should put different shape of love like lgbtq+ or just story with friend

MarineB

Message  Admin Lun 30 Sep - 6:55

Jeanne Dejoye a écrit:
its very important that the children can play with all the toys .There are no toys only for girls or for boys . Its important that the children find their identity.

exactly, and in my home, we have all kinds of toys: a little kitchen, dolls, cars and dinosaurs, legos, playmobils.... and my two kids (one boy and one girl) share them all...
They both love cooking in the little Kitchen...They both like pretending to be mum and dad, BUT my boy likes cars, and tractors, and dinosaurs and my girl likes some 'girly' stuff, even though we really don't push them that way
Admin
Admin
Admin

Message  Julie.millet Lun 30 Sep - 6:55

JuliennnC a écrit:
Jillian lebhar a écrit:
Anaïs a écrit:
Jillian lebhar a écrit:
Anaïs a écrit:Fairytales can developped their imagination
are you sure that watching fairy tales where heros do nothing but they just marrying and doing the household is a good idea of ​​inspiration
But the world is full of imaginary creature, it can developpe their inspiration lol!
may be but its not the reality
the first goal of a fairy tale is to create un fake world and a fake story , not to be real : What a Face

It is maybe not real but little girls don't know that is not the reality, so they can watch fairytales to developped their imagination but the parents of the young girls should be aware of the unhealthy message of those fairytales.

Dernière édition par Julie.millet le Lun 30 Sep - 6:56, édité 1 fois
Julie.millet
Julie.millet

Message  Mathilde S Lun 30 Sep - 6:55

With the fairy tales, the girls don't have a job, stay at home and do anything. But i think the girls can work like a boy.
there are a lot of stereotypes in the fairy tales.

Mathilde S

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 4 sur 8 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivant